• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tags

Sorry but what relevance do these make, especially as the majority of them either appear to be of some 'in nature' or alternatively look to lower the tone of the site worse than a lot of other things that can lead to infractions ??

Thankfully someone saw sense and killed the paedo bear thread as that was in very poor taste. Sorry but if the powers that be want to rule with an iron fist to keep the site clean, informative and spam free then I think there are a lot of areas that need seriously looking at. I've had a few people ask me on other forums why these tags are used and what it's all about on here and I've had to say I haven't a clue. However a lot of them seem VERY much offensive, probably not to the person involved I'd hope, but to be honest I don't really want to know about CTR_Paul and his unusual 'hobbies'.

I don't see the point of tits and ar$e thread, can that get binned as well? It's not like there is a difficulty finding said mammaries or buns in the internet.

Tags have been removed for the time being.

As for threads that people don't see the point of, just stay out of them. We could get rid of a lot of threads, but I think that would be detrimental to the forum and community spirit. I personally don't look the gym thread for example because it doesn't interest me.

I agree with what you're saying Ali, but we don't want to go too far with restricting things.

We have only got a couple of key rules that we like to enforce on here for the benefit of the forum and other than that it's fairly relaxed and we would like to keep it that way.

Yep I do agree, I also don't bother to look at certain threads due to a lack of interest in them, mainly newbie threads for me. It was not a comment regarding my viewing of said thread, more of a lowering of the tone of the site as mentioned in above posts. Some females are fair game (let's be honest most car forums will be filled with males) and some run a mile due to the perceived sexist pics, tits or gtfo, asw comments etc. :D

Tags are one of them things that when used properly are very useful and handy to have...but as usual theres the mindless minority that cant help themselves! :lol:

Aye, I admit to being silly with them, some of them that other people had posted were genius though.

As you say, no need for them.

and some run a mile due to the perceived sexist pics, tits or gtfo, asw comments etc. :D

Unfortunately a lot of girls who join this forum are ASW's though, we've got some top female members don't get me wrong, but the ASW ones do stand out a mile.

Back on topic.

but to be honest I don't really want to know about CTR_Paul and his unusual 'hobbies'.

99% of them were news to me as well chap. I put a couple in the F1 thread about my dislike of a certain McLaren driver and next thing I know they're everywhere !

I know they're gone, from what i've read in this thread but for my own knowledge and info can someone explain what 'tags' are? :oops: :oops:

CTR_Paul is the anti christ.

icon14.gif

Back