• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TDi North proven 600+bhp! No Race fuel or NOS either ;)

Some seriously good work gone into that one boys.................

Top job.................

Now about *my* car..............

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that just a supercharger?

Hobbes said:
Some seriously good work gone into that one boys.................

Top job.................

Now about *my* car..............

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that just a supercharger?

K24 with a GT35 turbo kit :wink:

RPM said:
Lets hope its not my arse getin kicked :)

Probably will be......While your still spinning on the line I will be on the return road! :lol:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take me out in it on November 25th

PLEASE

There are 4 variants of the K24, I believe I have the better one :lol:
Sorry I'm not going to use the car just yet, needs more testing & parts fitted :cry:

RPM said:
Thanks for the pos feedback :D
I have a feeling its going to get better before next year tho.
It was trying to launch its self out of the dyno at full power :shock:

Can you post up a vid :smt041

- Kevin.

The car wheel spins in 5th gear, so I need to do a lot of work on traction, any one have shares in Toyo :lol:

Out of interest what sort of drive shafts/gearbox ect are you using?

Fair play though, thats a lot of power :)

J7 said:

I know Paul's running a Quaife dog box J, as for drive shafts, i'm not sure!

My foooookin word!... That's truly impressive. Well done Paul.... Well and truly said goodbye to NA power with that! :twisted:

Am I right in assuming those figures a at the wheels too? :? :shock:

HASNIC said:
J7 said:

I know Paul's running a Quaife dog box J, as for drive shafts, i'm not sure!

Cheers Nick

The fact standard driveshafts have survived dynoing ect with a 300% power increase it shows they must be fairly robust units from factory.

thejudderman said:
My foooookin word!... That's truly impressive. Well done Paul.... Well and truly said goodbye to NA power with that! :twisted:

Am I right in assuming those figures a at the wheels too? :? :shock:

Graph shows wheel and calculated fly figure. Fly is the 607. :wink:

Regarding the driveshafts the loads the car is under on the dyno are more progressive rather than the snatching you will get on-track with grippy tires so std ones will hold up ok.

:twisted: :twisted: I would f**king love that where i live, there are too many idiots in crappy Impreza's with stupid loud exhausts. It would be great just to see their faces as you leave them pissing in their pants trying to catch up. :twisted: :twisted:

newyorkaddict said:
:twisted: :twisted: I would f**king love that where i live, there are too many idiots in crappy Impreza's with stupid loud exhausts. It would be great just to see their faces as you leave them pissing in their pants trying to catch up. :twisted: :twisted:

And that is a good enough reason to pay the man to do the job. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back