• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tdi Tuned NHB EP3-R

zeffania said:
Paul, looks good.

Quick question, is the Neuspeed short shifter the little bar or the whole unit. If so, any good?

Neuspeed one is the little bar thingy, it actually improved the shift quality a fair bit, makes it feel more direct. Unless you drive it hard though I wouldn't bother with one, you only really see the benefits when you nail it.

ritzctr said:
Sounds very good. Is there much left for you to buy? :lol:

Got some N2 cams & JDM LSD waiting to go in. So clutch/flywheel and valve springs are needed too. Then I'll uprate the brakes.

That should do then. :lol:

CTR_Paul said:
zeffania said:
Paul, looks good.

Quick question, is the Neuspeed short shifter the little bar or the whole unit. If so, any good?

Neuspeed one is the little bar thingy, it actually improved the shift quality a fair bit, makes it feel more direct. Unless you drive it hard though I wouldn't bother with one, you only really see the benefits when you nail it.

Cool, not bad for £60 or so then. Thanks for the details :D

zeffania said:
CTR_Paul said:
zeffania said:
Paul, looks good.

Cool, not bad for £60 or so then. Thanks for the details :D

I'll sell you one ;)

PS, stunning car paul! ;)

Hell of a nice modding list there Paul.....

Nice to see its std on the bodywork aswell, just to fool the kitted up lads!! :twisted: ....like me :lol:

Once all the stuff I have is fitted then I'm gonna call it a day, no more mods after that... then I'll just enjoy it as it is. 8)

CTR_Paul said:
Once all the stuff I have is fitted then I'm gonna call it a day, no more mods after that... then I'll just enjoy it as it is. 8)

No chance :lol: :twisted:

60,000 miles and it's still alive :twisted:

Most of the high performance mods are gone but I think in it's current tune it makes for a nice 'fast road' car that can be used on the daily commute.

Great spec list that mate you got any up to date pics :cool:

what do you think of the dba drilled/grooved discs and ferrodo pads over standard im thinking of this same setup from tdi .;)

what are the classic carbon door sills are they the the ones with civic type r not just type r

Great spec list that mate you got any up to date pics :cool:

what do you think of the dba drilled/grooved discs and ferrodo pads over standard im thinking of this same setup from tdi .;)

what are the classic carbon door sills are they the the ones with civic type r not just type r

Nope no up to date pics, as the car is always covered in Motorway *****.

DBA discs are great, really rate them, they're not cheap at £250+ for the discs, but they are very good with the Ferrodo pads.

Comp Guru on here made the Type R doorsills and they're a classic now that he no long makes them, plus they're the real deal (as you'd expect seeing as he makes carbon bits for Red Bull's F1 cars).

Time for a refresh of the Civic I've decided so the plan of action is:

- Remove Fujitsubo RM01A (it's only about 9 months old!)
- Fit DC5 Midpipe (keeping in mind I have a DC5 mani/cat) and OEM back box for a nice stealthy exhaust system (the DC5 midpipe is 55mm IIRC)

- Remove SuperStreet Coilovers
- Fit 21k old OEM suspension with 04 springs

- Replace Front ARB Bushes with new ones
- Replace Front Drop Links with new ones

- Remove Pre-facelift flywheel, fit Facelift Flywheel
- Replace Clutch with new OEM item

- Remove Carbon Bonnet & Replace with OEM bonnet

- Service again

:D

might be interested in exhaust and coilovers, pm me with price if you want?? (i have oem back box too)

CTR is sold and is now on Auto trader, so if you are buying one in the North West drop me a PM and I'll advise on a potential bargain ;-)

Might see about trying to flogg the service history to the place selling it too as the trade in folks didn't seem to care at all! So I kept most of it's service history!

Back