• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 TEG Plate @ DVLA

But if you buy it direct from DVLA it's even more of a bargain, as their price of £250 includes the £80 assignment fee.

So does the one on the site above. I've already been on the phone to them :eek::lol:

How does that work then? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I would have thought that DVLA would be the cheapest place since they are the supplier?

Do they sell plates to 3rd party companies at a discount?

That sounds unlikely - but more likely than nationalnumbers.co.uk selling it to you at a loss

EDIT: Just checked my plate, and it's the same price as at DVLA, so maybe DVLA have updated their prices, but nationalnumbers haven't?

How does that work then? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I would have thought that DVLA would be the cheapest place since they are the supplier?

Do they sell plates to 3rd party companies at a discount?

That sounds unlikely - but more likely than nationalnumbers.co.uk selling it to you at a loss

EDIT: Just checked my plate, and it's the same price as at DVLA, so maybe DVLA have updated their prices, but nationalnumbers haven't?

No idea. I submitted a form to them asking what the deal was, and they called and said I pay them £188, they send me the plate and they send £80 or something to the DVLA, then I get some paperwork through and go to my local DVLA office to change my docs or something.

Here's mine...

pics025.jpg

;)

Back