• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa kit for EP3 is amazing (Gruppe M is better)

Anyway, Chop have you sorted the burning issue yet? I keep looking for a Milano ablaze everytime I get the other side of the tunnel :lol: Hope you've got it sorted fella :D
Not had a problem since then, hopefully its ok now :(

Tegiwa - Gruppe M
PS3 - Xbox 360
EP3 - FN2

People have different opinions and can and will express them on Internet forums. Get used to it and stop moaning.

Might be a stupid question, but is the scuttle panel 2 peices? Think im just going to have a go at modding myself, and if i bodge it ill buy one off Honda.

Been quoted for l/h trim and r/h trim, so im assuming it comes in 2 peices and i only need the l/h piece?

Might be a stupid question, but is the scuttle panel 2 peices? Think im just going to have a go at modding myself, and if i bodge it ill buy one off Honda.

Been quoted for l/h trim and r/h trim, so im assuming it comes in 2 peices and i only need the l/h piece?

Correct.

Yeah it's not cheap, should be ok.

Ive read the CTR one is different to the DC5, so the guide for that is useless?

It's gone down then as I was quoted over £80 in 2006. I found one in a scrappy for £5 in the end. Opposite the dealership too.

Exactly what I did, scrap yard £10 off a standard civic, roberts your fathers brother :D I have a GM one if you want it Grov?

Wow, after looking at info for induction and scouting ebay and the such likes, I'm finally at the end of this beast of a thread.... I think it's click, click, parcel time..... ;)

Back