• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa kit for EP3 is amazing (Gruppe M is better)

Hi guys, is there anywhere where i can buy another scuttle panel for not silly money? or a modded one without waiting for ages for one to turn up, as i want to order a Tegiwa ASAP, as i want to book the car into TDI north for K100 and tune, and want to give em the airbox to fit as well.

Hi guys, is there anywhere where i can buy another scuttle panel for not silly money? or a modded one without waiting for ages for one to turn up, as i want to order a Tegiwa ASAP, as i want to book the car into TDI north for K100 and tune, and want to give em the airbox to fit as well.

ebay or CTRO mainly. If you buy the kit from either of the above you're likely to get the cut scuttle also.

OP title should be "Tewiga kit for EP3" and the thread should be kept to people who have the kit and are reviewing it or for people who have questions to ask about it. M-owners bitching about quality of carbon or the origin of manufacture or what ever other gripes you have should be kept elsewhere IMO.

If you have a Gruppe M, no one cares what you have to say about the Tewiga and Vice Versa (unless you have owned both ofcourse).

I have neither. I just don't like to see what is a quality forum fall into disrepute. The "banter card" holds no weight with me in this instance - this section is for information, nothing else is relevent.

Is this you Hazz?
high_horse.jpg

Only messing dude, I agree though. This arguement of which is better has gone on for a long time now :lol:

Anyway, Chop have you sorted the burning issue yet? I keep looking for a Milano ablaze everytime I get the other side of the tunnel :lol: Hope you've got it sorted fella :D

But if i come to sell the car, and wanna take it off, im left with a hole in the panel, or trying to find one? Also want TDI north to fit it, and i doubt there gonna mod it for me.

How much are they off honda?

Buy a second hand scuttle and get it modded. off ebay/CTRO etc.

Or, when you come to buy said item, you're more than likely to get a modded scuttle. See for sale section

Back