• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Thanks!

I've just worked out and realised that I weigh 220lbs...

Any yet the BMI says I'm still not overweight. Being a freak has it's advantages.

I've just worked out and realised that I weigh 220lbs...

Any yet the BMI says I'm still not overweight. Being a freak has it's advantages.

That's not far off what I weigh.

According to the BMI charts I'd have to lose just shy of 3 stone to get into the "overweight" category.

I can also confirm this morning that I do not bleed chocolate milk. ;)

I'm 12 stone dead of 5'10 gash magnet :cool: .

Have we not removed this silly 'Thanks' facility yet then ??

And while I'm at it, how about a forum 'Shout' box in it's place ??

:smt032

I'm 12 stone dead of 5'10 gash magnet :cool: .

Have we not removed this silly 'Thanks' facility yet then ??

And while I'm at it, how about a forum 'Shout' box in it's place ??

:smt032

Pussy. I'm 15st, 6ft and only have one chin.

Chairman Greggs.

I only have one chin

But what a chin it is.

woman%2Bon%2Bfainting%2Bcoach_yellow%2Bbrown%2Bblue%2B%2Bexhaustion%2Bvintage%2Bglam_Amy%2BNeunsinger.png

yeah ofcourse i'm not 112lbs, that would be very unnatural. if you highlight my original post you'll see a hidden comment but seems everyone missed it

Thing is 501, does anyone actually give a sh!t. I still stand by the fact that no matter how big you are, and how much you weigh, you still won't be able to fend off or recover from a bat to the head:D

Thing is 501, does anyone actually give a sh!t. I still stand by the fact that no matter how big you are, and how much you weigh, you still won't be able to fend off or recover from a bat to the head:D

I think a motorcycle helmet would help ;)

Back