• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Thanks!

yeah ofcourse i'm not 112lbs, that would be very unnatural. if you highlight my original post you'll see a hidden comment but seems everyone missed it

I saw it. It wasn't relevant to my interests so I chose to ignore it and continue posting regardless.

yeah ofcourse i'm not 112lbs, that would be very unnatural. if you highlight my original post you'll see a hidden comment but seems everyone missed it

White on the magnolia/beige highlight tapatalk v2 skin doesn't show up too well. Good job.

Ditt - Keep out of this, don't make me get my pointy finger out on YOU !!!!

P.s, ^ that was a joke leading on from suits amazing fingering post in the random thoughts thread.

P.s, ^ that was a joke leading on from suits amazing fingering post in the random thoughts thread.

No it's not, it's a jagged attack on my persona, like ramming a cactus down my throat.

Dont worry, I've reported the post.

:smt032

Back