• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Thanks!

Is there any way we could have a link in the quick links tab so we could see all thanked posts?

Would be handy for users looking for useful posts and also useful for mods for keeping an eye on them.

Is there any way we could have a link in the quick links tab so we could see all thanked posts?

Would be handy for users looking for useful posts and also useful for mods for keeping an eye on them.

Like the one at the bottom of the search menu? :lol:

is this feature still being policed?

We can't police it on the current forum build. We used to be able to visit recent thanked posts via a link in the user CP. Not possible now as the thanks feature isn't fully compatible with this version of Vbulletin.

Thanks no longer has any relevance to how helpful/useful you've actually been. Instead think of the amount of thanks you have as how awesome you are.

:eek:

Just realised that I have the most 'Thanks'.

lololololololol

We can keep it now then :lol: .

I'd love to see the breakdown of yours by forum. 90% from threads in the private lounge no doubt :lol:

If not more :lol: I probably have one thank in the Members Cars section. My Thanks to Posts ratio though is pretty incredible.

My thanks count just goes to show that I'm massively underappreciated!

This is true. You do loads of bits and yet no one applauds.

I demand attention and post smarmy useless ego stroking ****, and they treat me better.

What does this teach you?

Never do anything worthwhile.

Back