• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Thanks!

Whose would you remove?

1332541588338.jpg

I think it's a little bit gay like when someone flames me in a post and then everyone says thanks to show their approval. It's like bullying :(

So, are we gona get rid of the thanks button seeing as it causes more upset than happiness?

I used to like it but now I kinda hate it.

It doesn't bother me personally. I just use it as a like button when something makes me :lol:

I agree it is more of a like button but... when you get burnt by a comment and everyone thanks it, it hurts.

I agree it is more of a like button but... when you get burnt by a comment and everyone thanks it, it hurts.

Do you honestly care what people who poke fun of you think? Surely their opinions if they're are going to be like this are not worth even considering?

Take it from me, don't bother worrying about what tossers like me think of you. You'll never please everyone, so stop trying.

Do you honestly care what people who poke fun of you think? Surely their opinions if they're are going to be like this are not worth even considering?

Take it from me, don't bother worrying about what tossers like me think of you. You'll never please everyone, so stop trying.

Wow wow wow, ain't we over this?

I'm not bothered what you comment, I'm quite used to it and fully expect it now so no worries. It's everyone you think were your buds start thanking such comments.

Wow wow wow, ain't we over this?

I'm not bothered what you comment, I'm quite used to it and fully expect it now so no worries. It's everyone you think were your buds start thanking such comments.

I'm just using me as an example, you bozo. The people who thank are as pointless as the original comment.

The Internet is a place filled with sly digs and sarcasm. If you don't like that, you're shít out of luck.

I'm just using me as an example, you bozo. The people who thank are as pointless as the original comment.

The Internet is a place filled with sly digs and sarcasm. If you don't like that, you're shít out of luck.

That's fair, I was only voicing my opinion of the thanks button and how it can affect a users forum experiance.

That's fair, I was only voicing my opinion of the thanks button and how it can affect a users forum experiance.

The thanks button has probably become a sarcasm substitute. If it was to go, you'd probably just see more derogatory posts.

Jerm is a notorious thanks offending bully. Absolutely terrible.

I remember a photography thing where we took pictures of our cars in competition for a forum banner.

Every single picture got a thanks from JERM wether it was good or bad - apart from mine.

What an absolute ****. Please die Jerm. Because of this exact occurrence. Die.

I think you're the one who isn't over it Griff.

I don't mean this in an unpleasant way but you've got to stop taking things like who thanks which post so seriously.

Again fair comment, but you can't persuade me how to react. That's for my brain to figure out. :)

I won't be thanking that either ^

G is the worst thanks bully. Makes me look like a lightweight.

Of course. :)

But I stand by what I said to you a few weeks ago: if you're going to frequent internet forums and take offence so easily then you're going to spend a lot of your time being offended.

I have taken in what you said beard, and I've been working on it.

It's only in the 'have it out' thread that I went on like a bitch, but that was the point of the thread. Otherwise I think I have been rather good.

Back