• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The Bikerat

It's not funny how true that is.

Unfortunately, owning a Micra is doing NOTHING to remedy that situation, in fact it's highly detrimental to the situation. It seems I've inadvertently built the perfect car to attract young men.

Saw this earlier and instantly thought of this thread.

c485a73d8cbd48b9b4bcf5e4b00d1ba6.jpg

Do it!

Yes! I've always called them shopping lists like the young saxo lads used to have! Never seen this before. Haha.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Not much to report recently, because the bikerat has been doing it's job. It's done a couple of thousand miles of bike trips LIKE A BOSS.

It also helped move house.....

Now last minute panic for JAE has kicked in. So the bonnet has had some love.

Scrapyard canards (they came off a Citroen C1 :lol:)

Everybody loves louvres!

Just for you Loxy; the ironing board....

To be honest I don't really know what to say! Good efforts so far. I look forward to seeing the progress!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Lots of dumb stuff has happened over the last few days, including a massive homemade spoiler and finally an exhaust. Just need to bolt on the ironing board, wash it and smash some stickers on and it's ready for JAE. I'll save the pics and keep it a surprise for JAE, but frankly, I'm aiming for this reaction:

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved%20Images_67563158_zpswkgew5e8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back