• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The Bikerat

I like the fact that you actually have a bike on there.

Did it get taken off at any point during the weekend?

Looks class Jim, loving the photos. Long drive, how was it? :D

Feel you need to rat up your bike, contrast is so high between that and the car!

Thanks mate! The drive was fine actually, there's an annoying knock from the new exhaust, potholes make a godawful thump and big bumps make the rear arches scrub, but the seats are super comfy and it drives like every other micra. Of course you have to be thinking a long way ahead because it has NO power and more drag than RuPaul's career.

I quite enjoy the contrast and juxtaposition of that bike on that car.

Not much to update, the Micrack is being boringly reliable. It's done about 5000 miles and been on many adventures since JAE.

I've changed a wheel bearing, alternator belt, plugs, oil and filter. I didn't really need to, but my sister is going to use it for a month while she's home. Yeah, I could have given her the other car, but it's funnier to tell her she's not on the insurance and make her take this to all her friends' houses.....

I'm still trying to save and find the next project, so I'll be keeping it until I do. It will probably go up for sale as soon as I can afford an S-chassis.

Adventure time. Yep, that's a one-car ferry. We had to rip the splitter off, and we left a few scratches on the ramp, but we made it....
WP_20160924_014_Fotor.jpg

Is there anything this car can't do?!
WP_20160917_007_Fotor.jpg

I finally got around to washing it. That's the first time since I painted it :lol: completely changed the colour of the car.

I also ran into another micra, it made me realise just how far this car is from standard now. LOOK AT THAT ARCH GAP!

WP_20161030_002_Fotor.jpg

WP_20161030_005_Fotor.jpg

WP_20161030_009_Fotor.jpg

As some of you may know, I hit a red stag in my civic. HARD. The car is still in the bodyshop, it's been there since October. I'm pretty sure it would have been a write off if they'd accurately assessed the damage at the beginning. So like-for-like insurance policy, what hire car did they give me?....

WP_20161027_002_Fotor.jpg

I COULD HAVE FITTED THE MICRAP IN THE BACK OF IT :smt043

I've got a focus now, but I thought you'd all appreciate the picture of the micra looking like a Hot Wheels.

Back