• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The Bikerat

I had an epic ebay splurge today: Exhaust backbox, stainless with twin dtm exits. A bunch of enamel modeling paints for the hot rod door art. Springs from a Suzuki alto, should give about -50mm, and rear shocks from a corsa to keep everything captive. Grommet to fill the rear wiper hole, now the 4th one I've ordered because everyone measures them differently!

Yep, dirty great unsilenced side exit. Amazeballs as always.

I've had a look underneath, I really don't think there will be space. It's going to be pretty low at -50, plus a couple of people, a couple of bikes, a tool box, a heap of bike gear... remember it will be on standard rate springs from a suzuki alto..... then bouncing around forestry car parks and farm tracks, it's going to be scraping already with the oem exhaust tucked up underneath. A side exit would last a couple of days max. I'll save that for the next project.

I've been sketching up the hot rod style logo for the door. It will be coloured of course, but it has to be a like this for now. I don't think I could freehand paint something as tricky as this directly on the car, so I've borrowed a projector to shine the design on the door as use it as a guide. That way I can get it perfect. It's going to confuse the **** out of my neighbours though, when they look out the window at midnight and see me projecting semi naked women onto the car....

There's a bit of tweaking to be done with the writing, but I think it's pretty much there.

Man that was awkward. Spent the morning contorting myself into some interesting positions, and of course, as soon as I painted the first line it started raining. So a quick improvised tent and now my neighbours are REALLY confused.

Who doesn't like a broad with perky tatas on the side of a Micra? :lol:

Just the other side to do now?

Loving the look of this. Is weasel meant to be spelt weasle?!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I thought I'd mention it, just in case! Didn't quite look right...

Sorry mate!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's the highland spelling. We have giant weasles north of the wall

You see a giant weasle is a huge savage beast, about five feet high, ten feet long, weighing about four hundred pounds, running forty miles per hour, with masses of sharp pointed teeth and nasty long razor-sharp claws, and they look like this.

Back