• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The Drift Brick Build Thread.

Forgot about this

munygatu.jpg

Saturday nights are so much fun #tyreslayervolvo

LOL. Good skills bud.

The first time you strip a tyre the noise and feeling is shocking. Soon it becomes satisfying. After that comes craving, dependence, obsession and finally addiction.

You're on a slippery slope. At least you'll be able to add new meaning to the phrase 'tank-slapper' on the way down.

GET IN!!!!

You have just registered for event Dakota Raceway Rnd 2- Drift ticket. The registration detail is as follow :

Date Available Event Date Price Quantity Sub total
Dakota Raceway Rnd 2- Drift ticket 02-08-2014 9:00 am 60.00 1 60.00
First Name D*****
Last Name J****
Address 10 **********
City **********
County **********
Postcode **********
Country United Kingdom
Phone07**********
Email**************
Total Amount £60.00
Payment method Paypal
Transaction ID *********
Driving License Number J**********
Team Name Team Wheeze

Scouse edit. ;)

Darren you mong, get with the programme fella. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
And it's dead..........

Or soon will be. It sh!t the bed in Tesco car park today. So I've cut my losses and sold it to a mate who does banger racing. CBA to try and sort the problem and spend money I'd rather put into the Teg. Bye bye Lowvo, you were fun.

FLOL @ Craig. It's okay, the Lowvo is going on to serve another purpose, destroying Mondeos in a field. So it's not all bad lol

Back