• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

the "jap" look

Danger200

can you help?
basically i was wondering how i can make my EP3 more jap looking? like with the euro look its about smooth and an unfussed look. but i'm a bit stuck when it comes to the "jap" look.
all i can think about is a straight cut exhaust and a square number plate, am i missing off some other bits?

£2k on a set of forged japanese wheels, full mugen/airwalker bodykit, J's racing/Feels exhaust, wind deflectors, tint rear 3 windows, carbon bonnet, Bride seats, Takata harnesses and full set of Defi gauges if you want the proper 'Jap' look.

£2k on a set of forged japanese wheels, full mugen/airwalker bodykit, J's racing/Feels exhaust, wind deflectors, tint rear 3 windows, carbon bonnet, Bride seats, Takata harnesses and full set of Defi gauges if you want the proper 'Jap' look.

I'll say! :cool:

wow thats alot more than i thought lol
the highlighted bits will be my first couple of stops when money allows.

cheers for getting back to me quickly though mate, much appreciated

i quite like the offset square plate like the evo actually, does it suit the EP3 on the front?

Just noticed you said that on your post, oops

Dont know mate, The flushed bumper and offset stick on number plate is nice however. Not sure if its the Jap look your after though.

hmmm you have a point there
how do the square plates look normally without the flushed bumpers? or does the recess make it look bad?

hmmm you have a point there
how do the square plates look normally without the flushed bumpers? or does the recess make it look bad?

My old car.

Stuprint.jpg

they actually look pretty good :cool:
with the size of the front plate i dont think it will fit on the bumper very well if it was offset

Depends on what your definition of Jap style is. In my eye's you have 2 different ones. One being JDM which would be Red Recaro's, sqaure number plates, red carpet, union jack etc or then you have what I used to call Jap style body kits where hasnic has gone with it IMO with the Brdie seats, Takata harnesses, big body kit etc. Thats the kind of look that i'm going for in the end but kind of got a bit off track currently lol

Dragons, and shiney stuff, with massive lines and girls hair blowing over thier face. Fast and the Furious style.

I really like whats coming out of teh US at the minute, wheels are a bit hit and miss but the styling is good.

You should never ask other people how your car should look, opinions are cool though, but go your own way.

Have a look in the Honda pictures thread, loads of inspiration in there.

Yeah but you are taking it your way which is cool, because I'm really liking your purple theme.

I want to avoid body kits ideally as the civic has side skirts. But I do like the mugen style front splitters/spoilers/grilles. Some nice (not massivley expensive :lol: ) alloys, exhausts, plates, lights (if you can get jap lights), LCAs, tie bars basically everything lol I want stuff that looks jap.
Although as much as I would like harnesses, I do still have to pick the sister up and things like that so it's not too practical

Dragons, and shiney stuff, with massive lines and girls hair blowing over thier face. Fast and the Furious style.

I really like whats coming out of teh US at the minute, wheels are a bit hit and miss but the styling is good.

You should never ask other people how your car should look, opinions are cool though, but go your own way.

Have a look in the Honda pictures thread, loads of inspiration in there.

I do like the fast and furious stuff, but it's quite hard to pull off. As some things can be seen as tacky and I don't want that.

I quite like the idea of having black mirrors, black bonnet and roof but I'm not too sure how that would look.

Oh yeah, I mean my car will be how I want it providing I like the stuff, but the people on this forum have some really good ideas and inspirations it's good to hijack :lol:

I think it's cool, but there's a bright green 200sx that goes past my house with the graphic from the orange supra on it and it looks terrible. But that orange supra is lovely, I really like it, so I think I will give that stuff a miss lol.
Saw a CTR with a massive red "R" angled 45degrees going up both sides of it and it was horrible

Back