• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The Second Civic

C4Doc

Gamblor
Right, so I'm back.

So after I got rid of the Milano, I'd had a slight prang and sold it cheap after Spa and also sold the majority of the mods to the guy who bought the car. Might still be bouncing about on here somewhere.

I went without a car for a while and then bought an amazing Fiesta as a run around back in June 14. I've now got bored and realised that my savings were making fcuk all money so bought another EP3. This is still a complete toy and will also use it as a track car as much as can.

So I wasn't in a rush but Dave-T popped me a message on here. I sent the RAC in for a full check of the motor as it was in Bristol and went from there. The car is an 05 Prem, chequered history in a way. It has been on a private plate twice and weirdly has first registration in 09 in the UK with the DVLA but it's got full UK service history. Speaking to both Honda and the RAC this is due to the first registration being on a private plate and had the VIN checked out with Honda.

The car is a 2005 Prem with a few mods listed below and 57k on the clock.

Firstly the old Milano and the Fiesta.

DSCF0071.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
SAM_0509.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Fiesta%201.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So out with the old and in with the new.

The new has a few mods, these are:
K100, mapped by Romain at Eurospec at 209bhp.
Piper cat back
Progress ARB
Footwell lights that come on automatically
Mugen pedals
Skunk 2 gear knob
ITG Maxogen induction kit
FRSU
Ferodo front DS2500 pads and braided lines.
Rear de-wiper

IMG_9331.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_9402.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_9401.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_9400.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_9396.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So there are a few bits that need sorting.
The front nearside headlight needs replacing as it's not an actual Honda one and doesn't sit right, I have this now from Cox Motor Parts who were great. Just need to get it done.
Spare wheel, there is a full size one there and not a space saver. So I'll get this sorted.
Mats, not keen on these so I'll get them change for black Type-R ones when I have some money.
Rocker cover - going to get this sorted, again when I get some money.

I have been purchasing things already too, most of which are below.

Front Strut Brace

IMG_9383.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Ends on this will be painted when the rocker cover is possibly to match.

Rear Strut Brace

IMG_9381.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Centre Console, want t get new head unit too but again, when I have money and this won't go in until I have the head unit.

IMG_9442.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_9441.jpg
[/URL]
Door Sill 's
[/IMG]
IMG_9440.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Rad Cap

IMG_9404.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Blackworks Racing USA Battery Tie, Oil Cap & tow hook just as it was a bit different.

FullSizeRender.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Also got Eibach springs that I need to pick up, Engine insert mounts and gearbox mounts.

All I all I got a bit happy with crap but hey ho.

Plans are to track it when I can once the springs are on and FRSU done. Not too worried about power mods as would rather it just handle well with a bit more bracing maybe, how much a c-pillar and floor bar would do I just don't know but will see.

If I can get it fitted by 19th March and I don't have my wrist op then might do brands if they still have space. All waiting on the wrist op though.

That's about it really.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Sills and centre console were from Ebay. Sort of took punt when ****ed.

This only arrived today and was heavily packaged which was good.

Need to sort the dials with my ones but will see.

So, currently awaiting a call from TGM Tom.

Out in it last night with 3 fat buggers and heard a what sounded like a blow from the exhaust and the EMP was flickering at certain points. Tried to pinpoint when, low revs, what gear etc but just seemed very random. No issues with drivability or Vtec. Also had quite a few squeaks coming from the rear end so will get that looked at.

So, awaiting Tom & will also get the Eibach springs & few other bits fitted and done whilst there) probably camp overnight!

Did want it set up for the 19th and potentially Brands but can't get that day off at the moment which i'm still trying to get around.

No doubt there will be picture when up on a ramp with me crying at something wrong that will cost £££££.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back