• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The word 'the'

this was a very worthwhile read. :D scouse i am in agreement with you regarding the english language. I hate to see it used and abused, and there is no need for it among the educated people of britain. :D ;)

this was a very worthwhile read. :D scouse i am in agreement with you regarding the english language. I hate to see it used and abused, and there is no need for it among the educated people of britain. :D ;)

Yeah, lke capital letters and stuff :p :lol: .

have wondered for ages why it was happening like that and as Hatton said i thought people did it for sh!ts and giggles.

Fair enough if its not liked then its outlawed. good read this thread though as also mentioned

I've found out a way to install firefox at work with british spell checker. Beard will like this also.

Then all I've got to do is wait for the iPhone os 4.0 to come out as it has a spell checker too and we're laughing.

I don't do it on here because I read what i wrote before I post, but those that have me on msn will know I do it by accident all the time! My bad

If you read what you 'wrote', before you post - you'd know that it is 'write' and not 'wrote', and 'I' not 'i'.

Grammar irony. Sorry. LOL.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies and gents, the English language is a joy to behold. It has evolved over many years and has become a staple linguistic base for many of our fellow beings. 8)

Love it, appreciate and most of all, use it correctly. 8)

Considering you're a native of Liverpool I find your love for the English language to be, quite frankly, hilarious. :)

Yes, the bearded one hails from round those parts. There's always an exception to the rule.

one hasn't been able to do all capital posts in the for sale threads for at least 6 months, but there are ways and means.

Back