• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Thinking of buying a dc5 whats a fair price

The NHB ones are very rare. I can only think of 3 owners on here that have Black DC5's, although there are probably a few more.

I think Milanochris is still looking to sell? Might be worth a PM?

I thought he had decided to keep it again :lol: but even worse I want one thats got quite low miles as Ill put a fair bit on the work commute so I don't want to come to selling it and have it sitting at over 100K.

I see there isn't many on the dc5 forum so Im going to take a shafting most likely off an importer

There's a 2002 NHB DC5 with red recaros on pistonheads for £9995. That has only covered 50,000 miles...

You could probably get a 03 plate sub 50k no worries Harv. As the jock says, have a look on ITR-DC5.com

i've been looking, even remembered my login details :) Just waiting for my monies to come out for this kitchen then i'll be off to get a DC5 :/

Do you not think thats £1,500 over priced going on your earlier valuations mate?

Tbh, that's what I'd put mine up at too.

The cost of importing ATM is horrendous, so people can overprice their cars slightly and still sell.

Do you not think thats £1,500 over priced going on your earlier valuations mate?

I do believe it's overpriced. I did base my estimates around a CW car though, which is far more common. I bet he'd take £9,500, maybe lower if it hangs around for a few weeks. You could recoup a couple of hundred on that rear spoiler too.

I do believe it's overpriced. I did base my estimates around a CW car though, which is far more common. I bet he'd take £9,500, maybe lower if it hangs around for a few weeks. You could recoup a couple of hundred on that rear spoiler too.

Yeah I realised that today mate that the nhb's cost some more. I have been on to a couple of importers and I realise Ill pay more using them, but if the right one doesn't come up for sale then thats what Ill have to do as there is no other car I want now. I have seen a very nice champ white in the uk I would go for but I think Harv will steal it if I post it up.

No way! Getting rid of the TT already?!!

DC5 is a nice choice though. Some of the import garage seem to be getting their hands on them again after having none for a long time. Dicksons in Perth have had a couple in recently.

Take it you don't fancy a JDM EP3???? You would need to buy all your mods back!!!!!

No way! Getting rid of the TT already?!!

DC5 is a nice choice though. Some of the import garage seem to be getting their hands on them again after having none for a long time. Dicksons in Perth have had a couple in recently.

Take it you don't fancy a JDM EP3???? You would need to buy all your mods back!!!!!

Yes Audi have p*ssed me off and I want to free up some cash anyway for the new flat. I wouldn't use dicksons they are robbing c*nts and I know plenty of bad stories about them.

The jdm ep3 is nice but its still not a dc5, doesn't have the brembo brakes for a start and the dc5 is meant to be a far better car to drive. I plan to buy alot of mods for this as soon as I get hold of one I have cash ready to spec it up to my EP3 level in no time.

the dc5 is meant to be a far better car to drive

I found it the other way around tbh.

So did racing guru 'Gan San' in Japan but the JDM EP3 was found to be quicker on a circuit in Japan than the DC5.

I would still have another DC5 though :smt023

Agree with teh Dott.

Seen a lovely one for sale recently, got to waitn until next month though, grrrrr.

I found it the other way around tbh.

So did racing guru 'Gan San' in Japan but the JDM EP3 was found to be quicker on a circuit in Japan than the DC5.

I would still have another DC5 though :smt023

Does the JDM EP3 have the hydraulic steering like the dc5, I thought that made it a better drive.

It still has EPS but the inclusion of the LSD makes things a lot better. Try both - For me I preferred the JDM EP3, like I said though I would definitely have another DC5.

It still has EPS but the inclusion of the LSD makes things a lot better. Try both - For me I preferred the JDM EP3, like I said though I would definitely have another DC5.

I had the lsd in my ep3 so I will be able to compare when I test a dc5 out.

As a side question, does the N1 from an EP3 fit the dc5, I don't think it does?

I have a 90k miler and I would want £7750ish.

with the right maintenance (TGM) and recent large service and new clutch the mileage should be irrelevant. Other than the wheels, mine is montola, and I mean mintola.

Like you Terry, I am thinking of a NHB one and going the whole stealth route.

Yeah I know the mileage shouldn't impact on how a well maintained one performs, but I will put a significant amount on so I am aiming for a lowish miles example.

It looks like I will pay a further premium for a nhb, and the fact I would need to change the wheels immediately as I don't like the standard ones in silver means its looking likely that its going to be champ white after all.

You have the spoon system on yours don't you, I think for the stealth look you want to sell me this and get a nice quiet fuji.

Back