• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Three Years Of Ownership 8)

When I initially ordered mine I ordered satin, about two days later I changed my mind and went with Milano...Well the badge is red for a reason its the best colour !

I was going to sell mine but I changed my mind and have decided to run the f*cker until it dies. Also going to be a track slag.

Next car will be a big Turbo.

Oh and NHB is by far the fastest :wink:

Hobbes said:
Morty1970 said:
Im so glad I didnt get a MILANO,COSMIC or SATIN :wink:
These are officially the slowest cars...NHB looks fast even when stationary.

Amen brother A-F**king MEN to that

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

I challenge you to park next to mine when they are both gleaming mate :wink: :lol:

Morty1970 said:
I was parked up at a pub in Colchester once and this bloke with a Scouse accent in a Milano couldnt stop drooling all over my car, I had to tell him to move on but then realised he was a tad bigger than me :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:smt098

Just over 3 years for me and I enjoy it as much as the day I got it. Just did a 260 mile hop down the A1 after Xmas/NY and it reminded me why I got it. High speed pick up is still superb, from 80 - ?? there's not too much even coming close, even staying in 6th cog.

The downsides of ownership? So many small willied knobjockeys in everything from people carriers to 1.2 corsas want to test their cars against the CTR :roll: Really boring now I have to say so I just let 'em get on with it.

Oh yeh, then there's my run of bad luck. 3 tail end bashes from 3 of our wonderful female road users (note to our forum femmes - I know they aren't all bad). Other than that - hasn't really put a foot wrong so I'll keep it as long as that remains true.

I still *LOVE* driving mine..........

Got in a mates Celica 180 the other day and thought it was pap! gearbox is HORRIBLE!

Hobbes said:
I still *LOVE* driving mine..........

Got in a mates Celica 180 the other day and thought it was pap! gearbox is HORRIBLE!

That and the requiremen tto be an oompa loompa to fit in the back

Nice to see so many happy owners on one thread.
Any of you thinking about getting an extended guarantee to protect your investment and your pockets?

Here's one for you all, I WAS SHIT SCARED OF OWNING A MILANO RED CAR, i thought i was gonna look like a flash ponce, but i am sooooo glad i purchased it in Red, as there are no other Milano's in the area. Just a few Silver, and quite a few NHB :lol: :lol:

With so many CTR owners selling and buying DC2's and DC5's, etc, I started to think maybe it was time to sell mine but I had such a lovely drive in it last Saturday that I thought what is the point of changing now when I'm enjoying it so much. :lol: :lol:

If I win the lottery, I might be a blue DC5.

Karen

No way am i getting rid of mine, i've just spent the best part of 1500 quid on it, new exahust, gruppe M,and new rims. Just got suspension to sort after that, then fast road setup, ecu........blah,blah,blah. Christ, that thing gets more money into it thanmy girlfriend lol :lol:

Dave S said:
Nice to see so many happy owners on one thread.
Any of you thinking about getting an extended guarantee to protect your investment and your pockets?

Too late for that.

More chance of hell freezing over than Honda giving me any warranty PMSL :lol:

newyorkaddict said:
gets more money into it than my girlfriend

Never let her know that. You'll be slung out quicktime :lol:

She can't sling me out, I own the house lol :lol: . She mite just make me sleep in with the cats. :D

Back