• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Time for a diff

zeffania

1 Armed Warrior
Well close to

At the weekend I was told my clutch was getting low either by me or just a bad batch from Honda. Either way I dont fancy paying Mr Honda nearly £700 for a new clutch so I would like Tom @ TGM to fit me a new one along with a diff

Question is price

Hasnic said to go for a quaife so where would one get one for a good price

Thanks

There was GB on these a while back iirc Ben.

Might be worth PM'ing people envolved & seeing if they can help.

DC5 is very good.

I have no comparison as it's the only car I've driven with one tbh, but it was miles better at getting out of corners than my EP3 & 182 mate.

Harvey said:
I assume that you are keeping the Civic now then? :twisted:

I decided that I really love my car, its gonna need a new clutch so bollo* to it and get something I can really enjoy. Afterall I live in Basingstoke, home of lots of roundabouts :lol:

zeffania said:
Harvey said:
I assume that you are keeping the Civic now then? :twisted:

I decided that I really love my car, its gonna need a new clutch so bollo* to it and get something I can really enjoy. Afterall I live in Basingstoke, home of lots of roundabouts :lol:

:twisted: :twisted:

BACK OF THE NET BEN!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one for keeping her............... you know it makes sense........

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hobbes said:
BACK OF THE NET BEN!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one for keeping her............... you know it makes sense........

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Can't pay my rent now!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just kidding fella, mod the hell out of it. :twisted: :twisted:

:oops: I'm sorry mate

I have messed you around big time. I will make sure there is a crate of ? waiting for you at the house warming and your more than welcome to stay :D

zeffania said:

I have messed you around big time. I will make sure there is a crate of ? waiting for you at the house warming and your more than welcome to stay :D

Don't worry about it fella. Happy to help, where possible. :) 8)

MikeyG said:
zeffania said:

Was very much appreciated

You mention mods and I might already have purchased some more DC5 pedals, I miss my old ones too much :lol:

zeffania said:
MikeyG said:
zeffania said:

Was very much appreciated

You mention mods and I might already have purchased some more DC5 pedals, I miss my old ones too much :lol:

*cough* Stop pussying around and KPRO it *cough* :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can start modding again but at a slow rate. I have to save for the diff and pay for a kitchen first :lol:

House comes first otherwise Nat will have my balls in a vice :cry:

Back