• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Time for a diff

DC5 or JDM EP3 Diff DEFFO worth the money mate , lots of fun to be had ,, go on DO IT .. DO IT :lol: :lol:

I have been meaning to give TGM a call regarding a diff for BlackR's EP3, i hope he gets a few in sometime soon

Think I paid £1500 fitted all in for my Quaiffe Diff, clutchmasters FX300 clutch and flywheel. Fitting took a full day at CPL

Best money i ever spent tbh

Next on the list for me too. After hearing very good things I think it will be a Kaz diff for me. Slightly more agressive, and may need a bit more long term care. But worth it by all accounts.

Toda Clutch/Flywheel and JDM LSD on my wish list atm.....could anyone be kind enough to post the correct part no# for the JDM LSD :D

Next on the list for me too. After hearing very good things I think it will be a Kaz diff for me. Slightly more agressive, and may need a bit more long term care. But worth it by all accounts.

Hmm... nice work there fella... :twisted: :smt023

An L.S.D for the car is prob THE BEST mod you can do to a CTR IMO.
TOTALLY transforms the drive and turns the CTR into the car it is supposed to be ( Hence why the Japs get it Std ! ).

GO ON .. DO IT !!!

no way :shock:...i thought they were somewhere around 400USD

JDM Diffs are now apparently buggers to get hold off. TGM used to be able to supply them for £250ish but his supply is all gone and he can only get them direct from Honda! Honda apparently charge near a grand for them!!! :( :(

JDM Diffs are now apparently buggers to get hold off. TGM used to be able to supply them for £250ish but his supply is all gone and he can only get them direct from Honda! Honda apparently charge near a grand for them!!! :( :(

:eek: Didn't realise that, that's nuts!

It's a great mod, I'm very happy with my Quaiffe and the way the car handles now!:D :cool:

Back