• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tucker's Cosmic EP3

Noticeable difference! Feels much sharper and more precise than before, would definitely recommend doing it.

Update: Decided to bite the bullet and just placed an order for a SFS silicone intake pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
ITG Maxogen arrived last week but had to wait for the weekend before fitting it due to it being dark by the time I get home from work. Thanks again Norv! :smt023

The SFS Silicone Intake Pipe arrived in the week also so was able to fit them both at the same time. Very simple to fit it all, was just a case of removing the air box and putting the ITG Maxogen in it's place....it's pretty obvious where everything goes. The hardest part for me was feeding the ducting behind the battery!

Very happy with it but will be looking to get a replacement filter at some point and also replace the ducting as it's seen better days.

The only thing that I am not happy about is that it makes the rest of my engine bay look tired!

Motivation to get the rest tidied up :lol:

Looking great so far!

Thanks mate. Yeah it's definitely given me 'motivation,' already been looking at bits! Always had plans to paint the rocker cover but was in no rush, this may just have brought that forward a bit.

:D Bet it sounds good too.

It does mate, especially when you're giving it some. Not a loud intake which is exactly what I was after, still wanted be able to hear my tunes without have to crank the volume up to max!

I was looking at the Mugen Airbox intake, but it has been discontinued. The GruppeM is still available.

Anyway good to see the car progress going forward for you.

Haha you love a bit of Mugen don't you! Maybe a second hand one will pop up for sale? I would have gone down the GruppeM route if it weren't for the noise, personally I think it's the best with ITG a close 2nd.

lol Me like Mugen? Don't know what you mean...... :p Waiting on my Carbon Mugen Coil cover to arrive lol.

Yeah the GruppeM is a great piece of kit but agree with you on the noise.

Need a few carbon goodies myself to compliment the Maxogen, not sure I can stretch to Mugen parts though!

One of my boot struts was knackered so I ordered a pair of Meyle struts which arrived today.

Whacked them on straight away as it was only a 5 minute job.

Much better now!

Finally grown sick and tired of the window rattle so bought these to solve the problem. I know I probably could have got some cheaper elsewhere and Halfords is a rip off but there's one round the corner so it's convenient for me.

They just slipped into the channel alongside the window and to the untrained eye you'd never know they were there.

Can finally drive around with the window's half way down without that noise doing my head in! Good timing too as the windows are open pretty often now that it's winter when I'm trying to de-mist the windows in the morning.

Hi mate after a bit of info.
The festoon bulbs you ordered x10. These are just for the 3 interior lights I assume? Do these fade / dim up and down like the oem ones do? Are they still working OK a month in?

What bulbs did you get for the number plate ones? Links?

Your cars coming on great by the way!!

Your car is stunning mate, the upgrades you have done are amazing, keep going!

Thanks mate :smt023

Hi mate after a bit of info.
The festoon bulbs you ordered x10. These are just for the 3 interior lights I assume? Do these fade / dim up and down like the oem ones do? Are they still working OK a month in?

What bulbs did you get for the number plate ones? Links?

Your cars coming on great by the way!!

Cheers! Yep the festoons were for the 3 interior lights, possibly the boot light, and they work the same as the OEM ones do. For the number plates I got these, still working great a month in.

Hi tucker I nearly bought the above hoses too seems I was looking at the right ones. Lol did you have to cut them down to size?

Hi Scottish, no I didn't have to cut them down at all, they're actually an inch or so too short. Not sure what other options are out there but may be worth trying something else as these are a little too tight and the windows can sometimes struggle to close with these pressing against them! They do a job though.

Back