• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Twegia Vs gruppe M

I know tweigia rips off gruppe m, but what is actually better if both same?
about to purchase one. and just wondering.
are these kits really worth it ? for the price you pay ,
or im I better of getting a manifold ? and tons of other stuff for cheaper?

everyone has these, which is why I want it, as if 99 out of 100 have them, its bound to be good.

just looking for some info.

thanks!

If you haven't already got this spend your money on a FRSU first - brilliant modification and you can do this with either oem or uprated suspension.

To answer your question the Gruppe M is the superior item so you could keep a look out for a second hand one although the Tegiwa will do the same job (if all the parts are in the box) ;)

The GM will hold its value while the TegM will drop.

The quality of the GM is amazing and worth the money, however they'll both do the same job.
As mentioned, the FRSU is the best mod to do first.

They will both drop value as the Gruppe M is £800 new these days but second hand they go for £350-400.
The Tegiwa on the other hand are £340 new but will easily sell for £250-280 second hand

Gruppe M has superior quality carbon fibre and looks nicer, but performance wise or function they are identical

Gruppe M and Tegiwa box are essentially the same thing. However the people who paid hundreds for a Gruppe M hate the fact that an identical, cheaper item came on the market. Then they cite 'intellectual property theft' and 'research and development budgets' as reason to not get one.

Back