• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

I've never been to Dream Auto are they pretty good at what they do then? Been up to Demontweeks a couple of times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes very good , thorough and professional. You won't have any issues there.

I believe they have an eventuri available but can get more if notice is given.

Love this FK2 GT and love that your installing so many Mods already. Your FD2 R was ace too. Look forward to seeing what future mods you do.

I would be wary of running aftermarket valves, definitely do some research. There are multiple threads on the MLR and Scoobynet etc where people have knackered their turbos with aftermarket kits.

I would be wary of running aftermarket valves, definitely do some research. There are multiple threads on the MLR and Scoobynet etc where people have knackered their turbos with aftermarket kits.

Yeah I'm not in to that anyway.

Door sills.

713d92b1a86ed6b02301b9f57d744e8e.jpg

Rally red rear diffuser garnish.

686971e1c9fe987f2ec16366324bb864.jpg

Rally red front grille garnish.

a32f9571445b9d709179b9af841d6277.jpg

The grill garnish picture answers my question in another thread if it's just a simple 3M tape fitment. It's obviously not. Be interested to hear if is simple or more challenging fit?!?!

Did it come with instruction leaflet???... would you be a gent, and post a fitting instructions photo???

Yeah all the bits come with fitting instructions. Box is in the garage. I don't think it's 3m on the grille. Recall seeing some plastic type circular bolts in a bag inside the box.

Next up.....

This is getting out of hand

c5370847350e46e979984cb53de20f4e.jpg

a0f50d7ccdf55d93c94c8e1bf7e70c76.jpg

"Wagner Tuning high performance intercooler offers a 23% larger cooling surface and 101% more charge air volume compared to the original intercooler. The newly developed competition core granted the adjacent components, for example watercooler, sufficient airflow and is also very light. The endtanks of the intercooler are made of cast aluminum and have been optimized under flow analyzes in the CAD system. With the help of additional air baffles, inside inlet, providing for a uniform filling of the intercooler. The result is excellent cooling properties with minimum back pressure. So this kit is just the right thing for racing. It is mounted to the original mounting points and is easy to perform (1:1 exchange). Optimum cooling of the charged air with a clear increase in performance! Inlet 65mm Outlet 70mm
-
650mm x 175mm x 110mm = 101% more volume than OEM
Direct bolt on
Aluminium made
Black silicone hoses included
Inlet 65mm / Outlet 70mm
Hardware and instructions included
Made in Germany"

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon you've hit the whole 18mths of fk2 mods in less than 2 wks :lol:

Good purchase the Wagner, airtec having issues & the forge is meh

Ive not seen an FK2 lowered yet was thinking of doing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a few going about, I think the Turkish did a few last yr, they have some really cracking fk2s already.
Dream teamed up with eibach & recently released springs, me personally would steer clear, a lot of thought has gone in to Hondas new set up so I don't see why change it & not forgetting Hondas set up isn't cheap over 2k for replacements if anything goes wrong

Back