• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R #14 - CW FK8 GT

As you say regarding the pads also can be attributed to the exhaust. OEM is good, but always room for improvement.

Looks great! Interested to hear the panel filter.

You need to get some black locking nuts from Honda ;)

Looks great! Interested to hear the panel filter.

You need to get some black locking nuts from Honda ;)

They are the black ones ..

ea620c4f5f09021fe3c8e6ebce9388b2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:LOL: re exhaust. You will never change mate and that isn't a bad thing :D

I like the bits of red in the carbon on the door cards, looks smart :cool:

There is no need for the key to be black though, so its just a standard one for silver of black locking nuts. :)

That's right, my Muteki wheel nuts came anodized in black but the locking wheel nut was silver lol

So after a five week onslaught with Honda I finally got this car rejected.

Second gearbox failed after a measly 650 miles and I’ve been driving a Vauxhall mokka since it was sent back to Honda for diagnosis.

Great cars.

So after a five week onslaught with Honda I finally got this car rejected.

Second gearbox failed after a measly 650 miles and I’ve been driving a Vauxhall mokka since it was sent back to Honda for diagnosis.

Great cars.
What a sh*t. So what happens now?

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Yeah I guess I got unlucky .. both fk2’s problem free.

It’s no secret that many people are having a multitude of issues with the turbo type R’s mostly gearbox troubles at some point or another.

I want another - I can’t be that unlucky ..?

However there’s a real desire to try a V8 M3 (competition pack) but that is a step in to the unknown , the prices are hard to ignore though.

There’s nothing else on the market that floats my boat.

Blimey, that is not good.

What have you been suffering?

I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did Honda try the, "Driver error," approach to start with?

Quite shocking to hear this but at least they honoured the warranty. I see a guy on Facebook has not been so lucky in regards to his fk2.

I had a look at the m3 v8 with competition pack last night after you posted ended up watching a few clips on YouTube, as you say the prices are very good for what you're getting, reckon a bit to quick for me personally but that v8 noise though :lol:
Definitely a tough decision,

Back