• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R #15 BSB FK8

Yep bmw m2 with a few extras , pre Reg cars are a relative bargain with the imminent release of the m2 competition.

Good move. My old F10 530d has been by far the most superior all round car that I've ever owned. The only thing it would suck at is on track, but on the road, it was a complete weapon. For an all round car, you can't go wrong with a decent BMW, especially one of the M variety. I hope you enjoy it. /welljell

Good move. My old F10 530d has been by far the most superior all round car that I've ever owned. The only thing it would suck at is on track, but on the road, it was a complete weapon.

Just like its forebears - the E39 certainly.

I’ve removed the plate (which I’ll be selling)

Everything is off the car except for the exhaust which I will arrange this week.

Eventuri is still for sale , along with a brand new spare wheel , 4 x nearly new conti 6, some part used rs29 pads.

Will have a full set of floor mats and boot mat also.

ac22e28e37e04cd4ec8b0051f0ce4181.jpg

Lovely that pal... what a car... Is it the Manual version?

I used to have an E90 and an E92, and drove a M135i round the nurburgring, so safe to say they have a soft spot in my heart :)

Like the front, not been a fan of the rear on them. seems tame compared with the front.

Was underwhelmed when I drove a M140.

Auto boxes now are so so good though.

Back