• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R #9 CW FD2

Does it clip on or replace?

7a04114149cc22e8f92ddc3b2521ce9a.jpg
2f98e7e11c23d0d2a8c0fcee208a994e.jpg

That's good.
I'll add it to the list of sh*t I want but can't afford

I'll send you my hel brake lines. They may fit your neighbours car, for all I know they are for a Ford Focus. Tgm have tried to fit them , I've even had a second "correct" set sent out , to no avail. Chief HEL man can't confirm if they are correct or not either. I'll be buying parts only from Hendy or via injection from now on.

I had the same problem with HEL lines for the last FN2. They had female connectors on the ends that were supposed to go into the blocks, so they couldn't have been more wrong really. They come from a reputable source too, so although not the seller's fault, it goes to show you can't guarantee what they will be like! :(

Tom had to use parts of his own brake lines to make my HEL ones fit on the S2000.

I didn't buy HEL lines for the Evo.

I'll send you my hel brake lines. They may fit your neighbours car, for all I know they are for a Ford Focus. Tgm have tried to fit them , I've even had a second "correct" set sent out , to no avail. Chief HEL man can't confirm if they are correct or not either. I'll be buying parts only from Hendy or via injection from now on.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458331425.150855.jpg

What I am saying is that they were sourced from a trader on here (and most forums) and they aren't fit for purpose for my car. I have no idea what car these "hel" lines I have are for , I received them and Tom couldn't fit , as Loxy mentioned the male and females were the wrong way around and also too short. I then received a further additional pair of lines which when Tom tried to fit again were also no good. I'll go to the trader shortly and ask them what next .. Would rather receive a refund / other parts such as oil in exchange.

I have project mu lines on the way which will 100% fit.

Yeah, better off getting your cash back or replacement as you'll never know what car they will go on

Yeah I will do.

I'm booked in to Tgm on Thursday for a clutch. I've ordered a spoon sump, which I was assured (at the time of ordering) would be here for this date, actually it was assured to be here within ten days of the order (20th Feb) looking at the correspondence.

No sign of it as yet, asked about a delivery date yesterday on the phone and was told "container is due in the next day or two" same thing I was told (fobbed off with) last week when enquiring via the "chat" feature of the website. Actually, I'm still waiting for the receipt email from when I purchased it. I don't mind a delay , but wouldn't mind being kept in the loop if there is one. As I can therefore re arrange the booking I have with Tgm and not take the day off work.

Losing all faith with various traders, I'm going to be very selective with who I use from now on I think. One thing I will say is that Matt at injection imports is very good and does reply to your messages and gives you an honest ETA of parts.

Hopefully it'll arrive as promised at the time of order. Very much doubt it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nengun are also very good, never had an issue with them with quite a few parts for the S2000. You get loyalty points as well.

Nengun are also very good, never had an issue with them with quite a few parts for the S2000. You get loyalty points as well.

I've always worried about buying from them due to add ons in price.
Do you get a final figure from them or is it fingers crossed waiting for a bill from customs?

One thing I will say is that Matt at injection imports is very good and does reply to your messages and gives you an honest ETA of parts.

He's very good at tracking down wierd and obscure sh*t, especially for the Landcruisers when I asked for a Bride seat rail to fit my Recaro.

He's very good at draining my bank account ..

Latest.

35041eb7cf7f3e6731d16ecb2ff36de4.jpg
73a57b8028a5338a2e8bad50d4260329.jpg

Getting a price on one of these

bc17f2984a2d4f4118337da111d9f64e.jpg

Even though the oem manifold is great .. Just love a feels header

I've always worried about buying from them due to add ons in price.
Do you get a final figure from them or is it fingers crossed waiting for a bill from customs?
As part of the buying process you can specify what you want them to mark on the package for value. What you pay customs is always a gamble, some importers charge you an up front fee and pocket any change, others allow you to pay the bill yourself. With Nengun you pay customs yourself.

Dooks, Dotty - either of you used RHD Japan? I used them ages ago with no problems but some of their stuff seems a lot cheaper than others.

No mate. I used Matt at Injection for my exhaust, a mate for the wheels and Nengun for all the other bits. If buying again I'd used Nengun or one of the MLR traders.

Back