• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R No.3 - My Milano Red FN2 GT **MILTEK ZORST**

Looks awesome mate, you didn't by any chance buy this off a guy named Tony did you? If so I was due to go and look at this the day you bought it lol

Looks awesome mate, you didn't by any chance buy this off a guy named Tony did you? If so I was due to go and look at this the day you bought it lol

As a matter of fact he was named Tony yeah, from Peterborough.

He did say that someone was due to come to have a look at it.

Well some new mods have been collected :D

Brace yourselves ;)

9108bb21.jpg

Itching to get these fitted as well :D

I gave them a wipe over but you wouldn't think they had even been on a car, good deal for £75 even if I do say so myself :lol:

0422f6a3.jpg

760362a9.jpg

I actually thought they were new, lol.

I just bought some of those dash removal tools, are they good?

I actually thought they were new, lol.

I just bought some of those dash removal tools, are they good?

Yeah, used them to get some poppers off my dads car the other day when we were replacing one of the back side panels. Also used it to remove the light covers in the boot when I was fitting the camera.

A lot more friendlier to the plastics than using a screwdriver, as they don't pinch it. Will be using them again shortly when I come to get the door cards off.

Did you get that kit on eBay ? I was looking at something very similar the other day, What's the quality like?

Yeah, well I contacted them through eBay but they are actually Ultra Racing UK and are based not far away from me, picked them up off the guy that owns the company.

£150.00 for the 3 and the quality looks good, not took them out of the packet yet as I need a good clear weekend to fit them all on, hopefully over the BH one.

Going to get the room bar and they do an anti roll bar as well, but they don't have any stock at the moment so have to wait until May.

This is the ARB or sway bar fitment

[video=youtube;2TjHBaG-ndM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TjHBaG-ndM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

+1 on the tax disk, really like that, also let us know what you think of the braces... Thinking about those too... If your local to wolves you can't be too far from me?!

+1 on the tax disk, really like that, also let us know what you think of the braces... Thinking about those too... If your local to wolves you can't be too far from me?!

Yeah I am in Willenhall but obviously visit Wolves when I go to the games, Bolton this weekend is gonna be a tough one but we need to get a win if we can.

Well the villa kick off against Chelsea very shortly and confidence isn't a word that comes to mind... However with PETROV's terrible news recently hopefully the team can come together for him and do a bit of an upset!

Also mate if you did make that tax disc holder mate is there any chance you could do me one for my baby?!

Also mate if you did make that tax disc holder mate is there any chance you could do me one for my baby?!

Its a Richbrook one with a vinyl graphic mook made up for me with my R number on it, I stuck it on the back and then used a clear coat lacquer to seal it.

Back