• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Well I've been away too long, jermal came round the other night & thought I wasn't coming to JAE..

I'm thinking of getting the fd2's rims refurbed.. So same colour or black or even like the silver DB8's and silver EK9's go White ?

Photoshop anyone..please ! 'jermal'
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304454709.493341.jpg

Gave the FD2 a jetseal109 and Meguires wax today, came out 'lush'.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304454823.441321.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304454853.311961.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304454869.808596.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304454885.114041.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304454901.558705.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304455108.195391.jpg

Love this car with a passion.. It's true.

Dam they are small lol.

I use tapatalk on the iPhone and it asked me to resize, as I didn't want the pics to be Huge I went with it..

Only after getting the same app for the iPad I realised how tiny temper they are on the bigger screen, haha.

nice, also did i hear that you are in windsor at the moment? got the car with you?

Going to Windsor tomorrow for 2 days (legoland) then back Friday evening in time for Tonys night out !

Previous owners reply on fd2 owners forum..

I'm glad my old car is going to a good home. I hadn't checked the forum for ages and it was interesting to see the thread about how the car seemed too competively priced to be genuine. I was surprised how low the car was priced up at too considering the price of the other, but Iain said the other car is being sold on the owners behalf who has set that price which he felt was a little optimistic-it is still for sale at £15,995.

My old car had a touchscreen sat nav, DVD, bluetooth telephone hands free, I-pod, speaker upgrade. New verdestein ultrac sessanta tyres ( which are really good on the FD2) mintex pads ( which needed to be machined down as too thick to fit ordinarily). The full Toda exhaust with manifold cost over £3000! Then there was the Gruppem intake at another £900+ and then the hondata kpro remap all done in December 2009 at Tdi north yielding a comfortable 250bhp. I did get through 2 sets of ASTs but this suspension was always the weak link, I needed to return the car on 6 occasions owing to clinking and knocking and eventually I switched back to the original suspension which I always felt was better. The car was wholly reliable and one of the best I have ever had and superb on country roads and sounded fantastic with the above- like a touring car. In the end though I just had to have a GTR again and when a black black edition R35 came up the FD2 was quickly traded in after a very happy ( other than the AST experience)2 and a half years.

Hope you enjoy the car as much as I had.

Mark

What a nice guy, with all the receipts I have with my fd2 just goes to show he really did look after it, happy days.. I thank you again Mark for deciding to sell !

No 5hit batman...just thought it was nice the previous owner loved it too, Ya twassock !

Interesting about the AST's.

Last edited by a moderator:
No 5hit batman...just thought it was nice the previous owner loved it too, Ya twassock !

Interesting about the AST's.

Yeah, I've heard nothing but good reviews about the AST's :confused:

Peace of mind that the car has always been in good hands. You can't buy that!

Back