• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R number 7 - NHB 30th AE *Updated mod list Pg 1'

I will just have to have a word with my local mate/mechanic (cough Ian) and see if it can get fitted in the near future :)

I rang TGM this morning to see about getting this B-pipe fitted, and also to remove the heat-shield from the CAT, they were busy but Tom being Tom managed to squeeze me in :D

There is deffo a noticeable difference now the Spoon b-pipe is on, and it sounds a lot beefier :)

The difference in the bore is quite significant.

Happy days 8)

photo-1.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

Nice.

Stu, was your CAT heat-shield rattling - or did you have it removed as a precautionary measure? I think I have this thin 'tinny' type rattle, and it sounds like it might be this.

Cheers.

Due to the age of the car the bolts had rusted away and snapped a bit of the heat shield off so when it was idling at a certain RPM it would bring the two halves of the shield together and then come away again. The fix for this was just to remove the entire heat shied :)

It is a common problem with EP3's.

Due to the age of the car the bolts had rusted away and snapped a bit of the heat shield off so when it was idling at a certain RPM it would bring the two halves of the shield together and then come away again. The fix for this was just to remove the entire heat shied :)

It is a common problem with EP3's.

I'm going to do this; sounds familiar - I'm going to get the driveshaft cover off aswell.

Nice girth on the B-Pipe.

That's a cracking price stu. Are you not tempted to have a go fitting it yourself as you have a lot of the gear to do it at work?

Update!

Well I went around to Iain's (redjdmep3) today to get a cam cover and various other bits.

I ended up driving off with a Gruppe M attached to the block :roll:

It kept winking at me as he swapped over the cam covers, so it would have been rude not to have got it!

So just a little update..

Gruppe M!
J's blue cam cover
J's racing rear strut brace
J's racing magnetic sump plugs
DC5 pedals (not yet fitted)
Brake stopper
Carbon fibre plug cover
Mugen Handbrake cover

Obligatory sh1t iphone pics.

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

To be fitted on Saturday.. JDM door sills y0.

pic08.jpg

Nice Stu, really want a Gruppe M myself. Getting bored with heatsoak from the AEM V2 now

Back