• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R number 7 - NHB 30th AE *Updated mod list Pg 1'

Cam cover looks spot on Stu.

Good to see your back to normal behaviour:lol:

If in doubt, mod it.

Re: The GM man. I literally went back one page, saw GM then LOL'ed hard.

I swear you only sold one last month LOL

I did!

But as I said Iain was selling and had no buyers for it and needed the OEM exchange, so after about 5 seconds I decided to get it :eek:

I need a scoop for it though as the scoop is absent, have pm'd Tegiwa about sourcing the scoop as I believe a replacement from Gruppe M is over £100 which is bonkers.

Cam cover looks spot on Stu.

Good to see your back to normal behaviour:lol:

If in doubt, mod it.

Just tame mods :lol:

No turbo's here!

I need to come over and get that spark plug and pay for jae etc. giv eme a bell when your free on sat or sun

I am popping down to see Iain (he works at BMW) and is sorting my pedals etc, come down there, I will let you know the time (Saturday)

Well I had a bit of spare time this morning so I fitted the J's racing rear strut, obviously being a J's product the fit is spot on and looks the part! (when not covered in the boot carpet)

I had a spoon rear brace on my JDM EP3, in conjunction with a fast road set up and spoon springs. I am not sure if the difference is going to be major but hey it must benefit as it certainly is a lot thicker than the standard rear brace :D

Some obligatory pics.

Standard:

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

J's Racing brace fitted :

IMG_0629.jpg

Covered with the boot carpet (yes it needs a hoover!)

IMG_0633.jpg

Some luggage :lol:

IMG_0634.jpg

I am starting to enjoy fitting these minor mods again, I am not going silly, just some aesthetically pleasing mods :)

Back