• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

total-honda-mag-01.jpg

total-honda-mag-02.jpg

total-honda-mag-03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on the feature Chris, well deserved. Is there a page or passage of writing missing after pg37 though?

UPDATE 09/05/2012 - New Exhaust System & DECAT

So I've put down a deposit on a new exhaust system which Dotty will be kindly picking up for me at Japfest. I say new, it's only covered 2k and is in great condition. It's a cat back Tanabe Medalion Touring system (including a decat). Ironic that I actually removed a Tanabe system from the car when I first bought it, I think this one looks and hopefully sounds a little more grown up though.

Although I suspect it wont look as good as the Scorpion backbox that I have on at the moment, this is definitely a case of function over form. My current exhaust (with stock centre section), is strangling the current setup somewhat, so hopefully this will release a few extra ponies, particularly at the top end of the rev range. :smt047

tanabe-mt.jpg

Yes it's in this month's edition (May/June 12). :D

AJ from 6TWO1 has been working on a few features for Total Honda over the last few issues and heard they wanted a CR-X for the forthcoming issue. AJ got in contact with me and arranged a photo shoot, he then wrote the article about my abysmal ownership and submitted it to the magazine. :p

I'm excited about getting all the pics back from the photoshoot, but he can't hand them over to me for a few months, I assume because of some contractual agreement with the mag. Looking forward to seeing them though...

Congratulations on the feature Chris, well deserved. Is there a page or passage of writing missing after pg37 though?

Yeah there's a sentance that ends rather abruptly between the spreads, they obviously haven't got a designer as perfect as me working on their magazine. ;)

Back