• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeRiter's DC5

Mugen hard top. Defo.

Got £5000 lol.

SRSLY, that's what these go for.

Second hand, if you can convince someone to get rid, about £3000.

Every now and then, like 1 every 3 years, one may come up for a quick sale at £2000.

Yeah, I could probably get one cheaper than RRP.

Talking about supplying parts - just putting it out there.. I still have access to a JDM link and got this through for a friend today, along with some other gubbins - significantly beat RRP on these items, and got them door-to-door in less than 3-weeks - with no import tax issues. :)

2012-04-11103155.jpg

Ha Ha, I wish - I can oinly assume that the size of the package and the delivery method meant no charges. :)

Unfortunately, taxes is part and parcel of the process. But if goods get through, I'm not complaining - still smashing RRP's for jokes. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha Ha, I wish - I can oinly assume that the size of the package and the delivery method meant no charges. :)

Unfortunately, taxes is part and parcel of the process. But if goods get through, I'm not complaining - still smashing RRP's for jokes. :)

Facelift mugen grille, talk to me.

So yeah. Bump. I'm pretty set on selling this; still talking to family... but with the impending arrival - I would like to get something bigger/cheaper/economical.. and if there's anything left.. a run around... if anyone is interested in anything let me know... ATM, I'm still discussing stuff so a FS might be made.. but it's early ATM.

I don't want the insurance, and running costs, and modding :rolleyes: ... which is also part of the reason why the Teg is impractical, and why an R32 would be too. I know first hand, from a good friend of mine, how much the costs are to maintain an R32.

Bummer.

Well you gotta do what you gotta do mate, sorry to hear but it's a car at the end of the day and you can always get another one. Family comes first.

Back