• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeRiter's DC5

My battery works Sun! My wheels WORKs as well (see what I done there?!)

tumblr_lsy172jC2G1qb6qt4.png

Thought I'd better bump this :)

aea9c860.jpg

Bridgestone RE 070's on order :D Wheels should be on for when the car is returned to the road after winter hiatus.

Still waiting on New centre-caps and couple other bits - but... this is them essentially. ;)

Nice Sun!

Are you going to get the Mugen decals for them also?

Cheers. Taking time man - but coming together!

No, the MUGEN decal and MF10L decal only feature together on the White 15" MF10's.

Only the red 'MF10' decal features on the Teg spec 17" Race White MF10's :) all about the authenticity, though I have received some 'MUGEN' decals too with the MF10 ones pictured. :)

Pimping aint easy.

Managed to put your PS3 controler down then and get off COD?!

Only for the wheels - I'm back on it though!

Can't believe you had them painted White! Bronze on White would have looked awesome. Happy cleaning :lol:
Where did you get your ings front lip from?

How did you know I have an INGS? Might be for sale - depending on whether I get a Mugen bumper for X-Mas. LOL.

Ninja skills mate ;) Ill probably have the lip off you man... I've just bought loads of bits for my car so no more spending until late Jan/feb for me!

Wheels do look nice in White, but IMO the bronze is *** sex ;) I have rays racing bronze in stock at the mo man, will post some pics of the work in my thread when complete. Keep up the good work!! All the best, Paul.

Thanks mate. Yeah the colour would be nice - but the factory finishe is a bronze with dimpled spokes (like the feel of a forged spanner), and the lips are anodised/plated - as great as the colour match would have been, it was the finish that I was after. Wheels that I need done in bronze, that don't have this finish - i'll bring 'em to you :)

Go to Google : Search : 'Baller grenade' - then press images, paste what comes up first.

Fcuking lol.

How the hell is that up there ?

Wheels look smooth Sun, I love those twin DC5's.

Stop spending and get your name down for Germany mate :) . SRSLY.

Back