• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeRiter's DC5

PFL WANT.

Blox_Open_House_2011_041.jpg

For me Sun that looks Spot on. perfect stance & the wheels look great.

:lol:

I have to admit, though I wouldn't do it myself I do quite like a few of the Tegs I've seen with that kit.

:lol:

I have to admit, though I wouldn't do it myself I do quite like a few of the Tegs I've seen with that kit.

Think the only way you can have that kit though is if you go all out with the car otheriwise it's pointless..

So you keep saying. But yours is still for sale, as is the other one. I see pfl's 'flying off the shelf' ;)

So...

I priced that bumper up. LOL.

Are the mugen bumpers made from fibreglass or GRP mate? I know the spoilers are made from fibreglass (Phase 1 & 2) I think the mugen bumper is marmite for some people. I know Jermal dislikes it :lol: I'm 50/50. Personally I think you should leave your front end as it is now 8).

Yeah, Mugen Lip kit only.

So you keep saying. But yours is still for sale, as is the other one. I see pfl's 'flying off the shelf' ;)

Funny that, but FL is still FTW somehow????? LOL

Are the mugen bumpers made from fibreglass or GRP mate? I know the spoilers are made from fibreglass (Phase 1 & 2) I think the mugen bumper is marmite for some people. I know Jermal dislikes it :lol: I'm 50/50. Personally I think you should leave your front end as it is now 8).

FRP/GRP.. Man..

Mugen bumper FTW.

Pre facelifts are cheaper... That's why they're 'flying off the shelf'. Had I not been so stubborn with my price, I would have sold it no problem.

:)

50/50 on that Moogen bumper, Sun. But I'm loving your car atm. 8)

m1ke is yours now listed at 11k on PH?

Im not a fan of the Mugen Bumper. Its a bit too busy for me, if that makes any sense

I've just realised i've never posted in here.

Car's looking amazing Sun, well on its way to being an epic build like your civic was

50/50 on that Moogen bumper, Sun. But I'm loving your car atm. 8)

m1ke is yours now listed at 11k on PH?

No mate, that's another one. Mine isn't on there any more, I have more interested parties via forum and just time wasters on PH.

Sun, I'm looking forward to the finished article, it's going to look amazing.

Cheers lads. Should have that manifold this week :) Hopefully get a KPro/K100 at the end of the month.. or get the lip on to the car.

Back