• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeRiter's DC5

I actually quite like the tilt that's going on.

Just thought though, front on it looks like it has a couple of little vampire teeth.

I used to have JDM y0 tilt bracket.

It started to rust after 6 months do took it off lol.

Nah, I like it polished TBH. When the brackets removed - the screw housing section is in satin black anyhow.. If I have to run a plate, I'm happy to run it using this bracket - otherwise I prefer it plate-less TBH.

So yeah.. That Mani's here. :D Do I fit, impatiently... or get the Hondata and do it all together? LOL.

Pics, lots of them.

You know the answer bud. Got to wait for Hondata, then get it mapped for a second time when Mase is in town. ;)

As much as I don't want to hear it Lox - you're right! Do it properly... engine mounts and the rest of it. Pics up shortly.. missus is nattering away on the phone, the phone I used to take pics and host.

At least a dozen pictures are required.
Best to wait for the Hondata before fitting though dude.

:D

2012-02-17192446.jpg

2012-02-17192420.jpg

2012-02-17192639.jpg

2012-02-17192729.jpg

And one of the Teg, because I clicked on it by mistake in my photobucket - and I love it.

2012-02-11095026.jpg

Back