• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Uk Ep3 in white?

A question that i have always wondered did they make a uk ep3 in Championship white?
Reason i ask is the first coupple of Ep3's i seen on the island were white

Nope, the EP1 or 2 was available in white. JDM was the only white EP3 available.

theres a guy in high wycombe who has a white EP3. its not championship white or JDM import i don't believe as the white is more of a sheen gloss than the creamy championship white.

Champ white is an awesome colour when clean 8)

Mine just before it got sold..

2009-08-25_17-12-22_250820091354.jpg

Indeed, in hindsight I should have kept it - but alas I have ticked the box of owning one :)

Preferred that to my DC5 tbh.

You get alot of guys spraying them white, theres a few over here including a yellow one! first yellow type r ive seen in my life suppose its each to there own.

yellowep3.jpg

Some Lad over in Dungiven area owns it, only seen it once in the flesh but it looks tidy and all credit for doing something different, mixed with some carbon it would be stunning.

Am I alone in thinking 18's look too big on the EP3?

Kudos for being original, although I'd probably go with a gunmetal grey metallic if I were to respray.

Back