• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Up To Date Clean Pics Of My DC5 Teg

Gave it a clean this morning, so thought I would get some current pics, including the new drivers harness fitted - Also gave me an excuse to try out using my new camera tripod;

P1000406.jpg

P1000414.jpg

P1000420.jpg

P1000426.jpg

P1000460.jpg

P1000465.jpg

P1000470.jpg

P1000474.jpg

P1000480.jpg

P1000483.jpg

P1000488.jpg

P1000491.jpg

P1000492.jpg

P1000495.jpg

I need to get some more variation in my angles :lol::oops:

awesome car m8, awesome

picture 6 though, what`s up with the back wheel? Looks like it`s being pushed back towards the bumper :confused:

reminds me of a couple of matchbox cars i had as a kid

cool

Love it. What if you pull 3 fit birds that want group sex with you, You will have to keep driving back & fourth to get them all @ the hotel!!

Love it. What if you pull 3 fit birds that want group sex with you, You will have to keep driving back & fourth to get them all @ the hotel!!

Not quite the same, but I gave my mate, his wife, his sister and her fiance a lift home from town the other night, 3 of them rolling around in the back. Best part is we had just been at a friend house, who is a copper, and the chap in my passenger seat is also a copper. They said it would be fine! :lol:

how long did it take you to strip the rear trim out?

i thought the DC5 was for comfort after the stripped out dc2

how long did it take you to strip the rear trim out?

i thought the DC5 was for comfort after the stripped out dc2

DC5 came apart a lot easier than the DC2, it took about 30 mins to strip the 5, very simple. I wont be removing as much as I did with the DC2 either. Its only the jack, spare wheel, boot and tailgate plastic trims.

Back