• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Updated forum graphics - at last!

mook

Approved Trader
Hi Guys,

I know it's been a while but I've finally pulled my finger out and got the updated forum graphics sorted. At this stage we'll stick with just the small ones as it makes life easier. Design is as follows -

type_r_owners_new.jpg

* Small url - single £5, pair £8.50, set of three £12

They can be made internal or external application and come in white. My Paypal is [email protected] if you're up for some :D Prices still correct as of Spring '09

On a side note, I have a number of 'v-tec inside' graphics in silver in stock, sets of three which I'm happy to let go for £3.50 a set.

vtecinside.jpg

Mook

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks matey. Things have been pretty hectic this end what with moving house, sorting a new job, the missus daughter having a baby and trying to sort plans for getting married in September!

Can i transfer money into your account instead of pay-pal:confused:

I dont really know how to use Pay-pal:oops: , also i dont have an account with pay-pal

Thanks matey. Things have been pretty hectic this end what with moving house, sorting a new job, the missus daughter having a baby and trying to sort plans for getting married in September!

Mook become a grand-daddy?

Good to see you back... :cool:

solidsquare101 > PM sent with details mate.

The granddad thing is by default, my own daughter is only 9, I'm not that old ;)

Where would be the best place to stick the type r owners sticker inside or out and where:confused: thanks:D

If you've got rear tints, the outside of rear 3/4 window along the bottom, if no tints, same place but the inside of the window is the most common.

well ive just got back off holiday to find these in the post, great quality decals (and i used to be a signwriter so i know quality when i see it lol)
here are mine done
101_0389-1.jpg

101_0390-1.jpg

Looking good matey. Have a selection of internal and external fitment sorted now ready to go...

they are definatly worth the money, its amazing how a little piece of vinyl can change the appearance of your car

yep, i think there simple but effective, set the car off nicely, expecialy with tinted windows, well works on mine anyway lol

Back