• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

v power etc.

I got one as well :D

I had to put £5 of normal unleaded in last night to get me to a Shell station! Was not happy as i dont want my car drinking shandy.

Me too, got it last week. Sadly its not going to get much use if petty prices stay like this!!

We all got our V powah cards out at the Norfolk meet last night. Suits only had a ghey standard shell one. Loser.
When I had my EP3 I had an Optimax card (car went the week V-Power came out) when I started buying diesel for the vRS they demoted me to a normal card so now I hoping they'll upgrade me again.... :eek:

More fool you.

Maybe it is your ghastly choice of induction and exhaust :idea:

Maybe I bought the car with them on ;) but seriously, I tried it with a fairly open mind, maybe expecting some pros going by what's been said here. It was all gone before I got the chance to notice any real benefit :(

Maybe I bought the car with them on ;) but seriously, I tried it with a fairly open mind, maybe expecting some pros going by what's been said here. It was all gone before I got the chance to notice any real benefit :(

It has been proven to be the best fuel there is, it has been suggested that Tesco fuel has a ridiculous amount of additives in it. I used it briefly, when I was posted in Blandford and my nearest shell station was 12 miles away. I prefer shell V power for sure, and have used it ever since.

We all got our V powah cards out at the Norfolk meet last night. Suits only had a ghey standard shell one. Loser.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah I was mugged off there, didnt even know they existed. Well Rachel was anyway.

I'll be having a stern word with John at Shell when im next down there.

Back