• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

V8 S2k

Right, so they've stuffed a big lump of sh*tty, inefficient, crude Yankee pig iron in there. Am I alone in failing to see the point?

Right, so they've stuffed a big lump of sh*tty, inefficient, crude Yankee pig iron in there. Am I alone in failing to see the point?

However, unlike the car that the crude yankee pig iron came from, this car goes around corners.

No. :lol:

Surely hardly anything of the original character of the S2000 will remain after that kind of conversion. Why bother buying an S2000 in the first place if you're going to do that kind of thing to it? :?

I think it's something to do with America's misplaced sense of patriotism :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I love V8's (as Beard will testify), but there's a place for them. That isn't it.

I think it's something to do with America's misplaced sense of patriotism :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I love V8's (as Beard will testify), but there's a place for them. That isn't it.

you're not alone it seems pointless to me

Nice, but not as ridiculously cool as this:

46917_145253928843209_118825928152676_187573_8208715_n.jpg

Back