• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What colour dash?

Right. I'm thinking of maybe doing my centre console area a different colour as the silver one is a little beat up here and there.

I've got a red CTR and have red carpets.

What do you all reckon? Red? Red and black? Black? White?

I can't decide.

Thanks.

Just do it silver again, doing it in a colour while look naff. Honda didn't do it red, white or black for a reason. ;)

CF dash if your going to go that way looks fine, but you then have to upgrade the rest to suit.

st looks tidy.

i think you should re-spry the center console original colour though. Keeps it looking clean and fresh. Make it look mint rather then possibly worse.

Go OEM buddy anything else will look gash. Dotty had a black one once and it looked ok to be fair, red would look terrible. I saw one with red center console and red door handles, red gauges on A-piller. It looked like a car crash I didn't know wether to look away or stare in horror!!

Go OEM buddy anything else will look gash. Dotty had a black one once and it looked ok to be fair, red would look terrible. I saw one with red center console and red door handles, red gauges on A-piller. It looked like a car crash I didn't know wether to look away or stare in horror!!

was it a nhb with red OEM wheels by any chance?

Cheers for all the replies. I think i'll just redo it silver like most of you have suggested. Where can i get a new facia from as the one i've got has a crack in the bottom section of it????

Back