• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What do you Think?

didint think they where too bad.. better than paying over £100 for JDM ones.

Harvey said:

Better of getting the standard offical grey ones then. :wink:

got them but they are all ripped :cry: . Well im the hihest bidder at £30 at the mo. If iget them for that then its not too bad. If they look poo then I will get them back on ebay!! :D

Neily03 said:
Harvey said:

Better of getting the standard offical grey ones then. :wink:

My JDM mats are lurvly....much better quality than standard.

As for those you listed :smt078

I agree the JDM ones are very nice i don't think there is anything wrong with the grey ones.... i've done 37k with mine and there's no sign of them holeing like other people do.... :?

Neily03 said:
I agree the JDM ones are very nice i don't think there is anything wrong with the grey ones.... i've done 37k with mine and there's no sign of them holeing like other people do.... :?

Mine are all ripped where the holes are...

I got a set of second hand minters at the weekend for £40 8)

Oh and a second hand gruppe m for..........£150 :shock:

Just thought I`d add that In there :lol:

I still use my standard grey mats. 75,000 miles and they are on ok condition. I tiny hole where my heel rests on my right foot is starting to appear though.

JDM ones soon me thinks!

Harvey said:
Hmmm cheaper, sure. But they're not much of a substitute for the JDMs. I don't like the design - it would cheapen the look of the interior of the CTR imo. Better off sticking with the original mats, or buying a new set if your current ones are getting tired if you don't want to spend too much.

The red is mat fabric looks similar to the JDM carpet, so it's not that bad.
I reckon if they didn't have hat funny black 'bubble' they would look ok.

I don't have the funds for JDM ones :cry: and the standard ones are so boring! :?

Ive got the JDM ones, although it aint the best time of year to have them in the car...im waiting for the summer again, just got my black ones back in.

Them mats are terrible...sorry :p

vin Petrol said:
Ive got the JDM ones, although it aint the best time of year to have them in the car...im waiting for the summer again, just got my black ones back in.

Agreed mate!!! :?

Mine are dirty & need a PROPER clean with a wet/dry hoover.

I put JDM ones in around Christmas time...much much better than the standard ones.... 8)

Not too sure about those e-bay ones...I would have put the 40 quid towards JDM. :wink:

SpaceMonkey said:
Foxy red said:
I don't have the funds for JDM ones :cry: and the standard ones are so boring! :?

Ask Ben for Valentines Day :wink: :lol:

Nah- He's bought e my present already- you've seen it.....the Red earthing kit :wink: :lol:

Back