• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Tell me about it. Don't need it in the week and don't go anywhere on weekends really. More meets are a must.

You win.

Not really man - I'm not experiencing the pleasure regularly. Just running out of road in my life to drive it on. If you know what I mean - less and less :(

Just took this pic on the way home from work (2005 premier)

4574696d.jpg

All I do is an oil change every 20,000 miles or so and I check oil levels once a week and to pup when required. I did have transmission fluids changed at about 150k as well as spark plugs. I get them changed every 75k lol.

Yes mainly motorway mileage cruising at 80ish. I get about 320-360 miles to a tank of fuel. I still use v-tec as much as I did when the car was younger, which is alot! The engine is a little noisy and the gear change isn't what you would call smooth.

I haven't washed the outside of the car for more than 15 months now. I'll get it washed this weekend I think.

The car is getting old and I should really buy a new one but to tell the truth I don't want a new one yet and this is so reliable. Honda must have taken special care with 11950.

Fk me smeg's car is still alive?

All I do is an oil change every 20,000 miles or so and I check oil levels once a week and to pup when required. I did have transmission fluids changed at about 150k as well as spark plugs. I get them changed every 75k lol.

Yes mainly motorway mileage cruising at 80ish. I get about 320-360 miles to a tank of fuel. I still use v-tec as much as I did when the car was younger, which is alot! The engine is a little noisy and the gear change isn't what you would call smooth.

I haven't washed the outside of the car for more than 15 months now. I'll get it washed this weekend I think.

The car is getting old and I should really buy a new one but to tell the truth I don't want a new one yet and this is so reliable. Honda must have taken special care with 11950.

smeg you must have done the 200k now? very impressive on original clutch.

Not my EP3 yet, but 53 plate with 28,000 miles. Completely standard, with imaculate body work. Only part that is worn is the gear knob where my dearest mothers thumb ring has scratched it, so ive invested in a skunk2 440 gram knob to start the mods.

Mine is a 02 NHB FSH 75K Had it for a week now first thing I done was change the oil with 5w/40 Pro S and will keep doing this every 3k for peace of mind! :cool:
Its great to see some cars hitting 200k and still going Strong! :eek: The Power Of Dreams! :)

Back