• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

2004 53 plate facelift with 70k, just coming up to the big service. Littlejohn, did you have your 75k service yet? Where did you go? How much was it? Did you need much doing? I'm probably going to take it to TGM as i'm down south. I'm predicting the clutch will need doing from the symptoms i'm getting (really low biting point, hard to get into 3rd and 4th at high revs).

2004 53 plate facelift with 70k, just coming up to the big service. Littlejohn, did you have your 75k service yet? Where did you go? How much was it? Did you need much doing? I'm probably going to take it to TGM as i'm down south. I'm predicting the clutch will need doing from the symptoms i'm getting (really low biting point, hard to get into 3rd and 4th at high revs).

Was already done when I bought the car up mate. You could try performancetek in Glasgow or I think there's a place in East Kilbride called automek, can't find any details about it thought.

Was already done when I bought the car up mate. You could try performancetek in Glasgow or I think there's a place in East Kilbride called automek, can't find any details about it thought.

Andrew Baird - Automek in East Kilbride. Phenomenal knowledge and customer service, recently did my clutch, flywheel and LSD.

He has worked on over 50 EP3's, from full engine rebuilds to basic servicing including now running a K20a2 S/charged exige built by himself.

http://automek.org/

Yup, that clutch needs changing ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7116148575_3da29a5e1a_z.jpg

02 plate and wait for it....153000! runs lovely except engine management light has come on and the clutch doesn't bite till my foot is almost off the pedal. still pulls like a train ***!

Hi all,

Ive just picked up a NHB Final Edition EP3 at auction, its on an 06 Plate with 28k on the clock.
I was wondering if this was one of the last to be registered ?
It's got a serial number of 41926. It was originally registered to the main dealer so I guess it was a showroom car and registered late.

I know there is some debate about the serial numbering / no of cars manufactured but would be interested if theres anything newer out there.
I heard rumour about there being some 56 plates running around.

Back