• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

what to do next

now i have just done the wheels i have fell back in love with the car so can anyone think of an other subtle mods to do no body kits or anything like that though?

The EP3 looks fantastic as it is, OEM.

You can make the shape a little more agro by adding some JDM wind deflectors or a maybe a carbon bonnet, Seibon one is my fav and teh one I had on my EP3.

You may also want to consider a Mugen style rear wing, some dont like them but I think it sets the EP3 off. Again, I had this on my EP3.

Having a Cosimc with anthracite wheels I theink teh carbon will look good against it.

Just a thought.

I'd go for a mugen front splitter. Subtle mod but makes the front end look more agressive. Keep the OEM grille to ensure subtlety.

Yeah a Mugen Front Lip - the facelift one is awesome - it is subtle yet aggressive, elements of the venting remind me of the DC5 Mugen lip; which is my favourite ever :cool: - the facelift is not as 'snow-plough' as the Pre-face, although they too look good when properly done, IMO - The facelift one is also rarer on EP3's and Genuine ones are almost non existent.

This is what the Facelift Mugen lip looks like.. fcukin aweosme lip.. I like the way the bottom of the lip almost protrudes the upper part of the lip.

mugens.jpg

And here's pre-face..

mugen_ep33.jpg

Edit: Legs :smt047

Then there is this - a Mish-mash replica of a pre-face style Mugen lip on a facelift.. which, with all due respect to the owner, looks like too much going on, at the front end IMO. Oh and nothing was ever made like this by Mugen :?

It's not subtle either.

gare017.jpg

I think the Mugen Grille is subtle - especially when painted properly... And being Face-lift you can run the pre-face with modification if you don't like the big Red 'H' or the proper face-lift with the bridging 'H' (my preference)

Facelift rep Mugen Grille on a stock looking Cosmic.

car068.jpg

Pre-facelift rep Mugen Grille on a stock front end cosmic

DSC00835.jpg

Would have been even nicer if he painted the section beneath the Mugen badge NHB though.

Hope this helps. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
The EP3 looks fantastic as it is, OEM.

You can make the shape a little more agro by adding some JDM wind deflectors or a maybe a carbon bonnet, Seibon one is my fav and teh one I had on my EP3.

You may also want to consider a Mugen style rear wing, some dont like them but I think it sets the EP3 off. Again, I had this on my EP3.

Having a Cosimc with anthracite wheels I theink teh carbon will look good against it.

Just a thought.

Hmm how much are the wind deflectors?
I cant afford any carbon at the mo lol

Yeah a Mugen Front Lip - the facelift one is awesome - it is subtle yet aggressive, elements of the venting remind me of the DC5 Mugen lip; which is my favourite ever :cool: - the facelift is not as 'snow-plough' as the Pre-face, although they too look good when properly done, IMO - The facelift one is also rarer on EP3's and Genuine ones are almost non existent.

This is what the Facelift Mugen lip looks like.. fcukin aweosme lip.. I like the way the bottom of the lip almost protrudes the upper part of the lip.

mugens.jpg

And here's pre-face..

mugen_ep33.jpg

Edit: Legs :smt047

Then there is this - a Mish-mash replica of a pre-face style Mugen lip on a facelift.. which, with all due respect to the owner, looks like too much going on, at the front end IMO. Oh and nothing was ever made like this by Mugen :?

It's not subtle either.

gare017.jpg

I think the Mugen Grille is subtle - especially when painted properly... And being Face-lift you can run the pre-face with modification if you don't like the big Red 'H' or the proper face-lift with the bridging 'H' (my preference)

Facelift rep Mugen Grille on a stock looking Cosmic.

car068.jpg

Pre-facelift rep Mugen Grille on a stock front end cosmic

DSC00835.jpg

Would have been even nicer if he painted the section beneath the Mugen badge NHB though.

Hope this helps. :cool:

Are the front lips plastic or just fiberglass ?
Not into the grille the oem one is one of my favorite parts

Is there any cheap mods besides painting the calipers red (dont like that )

It's not subtle either.

gare017.jpg

Having had a closer look at this, the lines don't look very smooth at all and the lip doesn't blend in to the rest of the lines on the car like Mugen lip variations for their respective models.

There is also the option to fit a Pre-Face lift bumper with a Mugen Lip.

For example
DSC00017.jpg

That's a good bumper/lip conversion - first time I've seen someone convert a facelift to pre-face (bumper/lip).. Should have fitted the pre-face grill too though - as it's not perfect.. that said - the owners done it very well IMO :cool:

Having had a closer look at this, the lines don't look very smooth at all and the lip doesn't blend in to the rest of the lines on the car like Mugen lip variations for their respective models.

Yeah, I know man - it looks proper swag.. I'd have just gone for the Mugen Facelift one - it's a awesome lip.. rather than trying to retro-fit a mish-mash mugen styled preface/facelift on to a facelift.

How much is cheap?

Personally if it's not going to be Lips, Wings, Grilles or Wheels, there's not much you can do, cheaply...

Have you lowered the car? If not that is a worthwhile mod.

I dno depends what the mod is really lol.
Im not lowering it as its mainly B roads over here so it nearly breaks you back as it is lol i dont want the suspension any harder lol

You could get new bulbs, wind deflectors, new light clusters, tinted windows, pin stripes (please dont though) or new matts theres quite alot of little things you can do that make a big difference.
Hope it helps

You could get new bulbs, wind deflectors, new light clusters, tinted windows, pin stripes (please dont though) or new matts theres quite alot of little things you can do that make a big difference.
Hope it helps

Thanks for the help dude i think im going to have a look for some wind deflectors any idea how much they are?
I have already got the tints and JDM matts lol dont really like aftermarket light clusters

Back