• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

whats pads have you fitted?

Running Redstuff pads at the moment but not massively impressed with them in all fairness, so have a set of Project Mu hyper carbon plus pads sitting in my room waiting to be fitted when the current set have worn down a bit further :)

Running Redstuff pads at the moment but not massively impressed with them in all fairness, so have a set of Project Mu hyper carbon plus pads sitting in my room waiting to be fitted when the current set have worn down a bit further :)

I'm personally running the Project MU HC+ too. Best pad I've ever used, and ever will use..

I found I only got them hot enough when braking very hard from very high speeds. Then found they have a narrow window of performance, because if I broke a bit more, they would fade on me.

The MU pads I run have a temp range of 0c-800c. So no need to warm them up, and I haven't had them fading.

I found I only got them hot enough when braking very hard from very high speeds. Then found they have a narrow window of performance, because if I broke a bit more, they would fade on me.

The MU pads I run have a temp range of 0c-800c. So no need to warm them up, and I haven't had them fading.

yeah they do fade a little when REALLY hot

What sort of price are the MU pads though?

You use them on standard discs?

yeah they do fade a little when REALLY hot

What sort of price are the MU pads though?

You use them on standard discs?

There are so many different MU pads available for the EP3. The HC+ ones I'm using are £155 ish - certainly not cheap!

I dont use them on standard discs, I use them on some grooved discs swapped the "wrong" way round, so they are more agressive. (Note you can only do this if the internal vents aren't directional!)

There are so many different MU pads available for the EP3. The HC+ ones I'm using are £155 ish - certainly not cheap!

I dont use them on standard discs, I use them on some grooved discs swapped the "wrong" way round, so they are more agressive. (Note you can only do this if the internal vents aren't directional!)

Wow they arent cheap at all :lol:

Ill stick with my yellow stuffs i think @ less than half that! :lol:

Back