• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Whats the best Coilovers for Ep3 Type R Mainly road driven not tack?

5ccd9261e79ef2c09c69854e86897cc3.jpg

Wtf?! Why would you slot Coilovers spanners? There is no sensible reason for that other than to make them look flashy. Peen arses.

That 1/2 inch square hole is so you can attach a ratchet or a bar to nip up the collars. Yellowspeed ones made out of chocolate by the looks of it.

Ooo, looking at that you would have to question quality. If that's the quality of the spanners what is the quality of the coilovers themselves?

I would go Bilstein 'all blacks' dampers with Eibach pro kit springs for road use but that's my opinion.

I'm pretty sure you could commit murder with my Ohlins ones.

Even the crappy TA Teknix ones I have for the MX have got fairly substantial C Spanners. Those ones are terrible. Why the hell you'd want to stick a 1/4" bar through them to tighten them up, is beyond me. If you're doing that, you're doing something wrong.

Back