• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What's the difference?

I have the AG auto fresh, I use to just spray the footwells and under the seats, its just freshens things up. It was free :) .

The ordour eliminator will be just that, sort of a Fabreeze chemical that disolves snail trail smells and troden in funk.

If your car smells funky use the eliminator, if you just want to freshen it up get the auto fresh.

I have the Autofresh, smells exactly like AG Interior shampoo..... I just spray a bit on the mats and in the boot. :)

I actually prefer the smell of the Eliminator, but I saw the Auto Fresh in Halfords and thought WTF does this do different, and had a sneaky whiff of it.

I suppose when I get round to cleaning the fabrics I will change to the Auto Fresh to stop the smells clashing. Cheers for the tip though, I tend to spray the Eliminator everywhere as I hate air fresheners in the car.

The autofresh is very nice.
I do like the Poppy Coral fresheners as they look like buzzers from a game show.
Plus they cover the Honda colour offerings.

Glad I'm not the only one. My gf has this magic tree addiction and they make me feel sick, plus they look stupid with half the plastic hanging off them.

I have nothing in my car, nothing, glove compartment empty, door cubbies empty, nothing anywhere.

Smart, clean, tidy, minimal. Thats how I like my car interiors.

Good move Nick.
I have nothing on display in the car either, it's a pet hate of mine.
The glove box holds CDs, sunglasses, toothbrush, tic-tacs & a torch.
Angela's car on the other hand is littered with snot rags & receipts.

My glove box is allways full of tat and the boot usually holds a gym bag, protein powder and jump leads. Side pocket has a bottle of oil. So nothing smelly in my car except me.

The ordour eliminator will be just that, sort of a Fabreeze chemical that disolves snail trail smells and troden in funk.

If your car smells funky use the eliminator, if you just want to freshen it up get the auto fresh.

Cheers for the tip - I will get some of that - my car smells a little smoky inside and Tescos own brand Febreeze hasnt worked that well

Is that AG interior shampoo any good? Would it be ok to use on prem recaros?
Just with the suede/alcantra or whatever it is, might be a bit dodgy?

Cheers,
Scott

Is that AG interior shampoo any good? Would it be ok to use on prem recaros?
Just with the suede/alcantra or whatever it is, might be a bit dodgy?

Cheers,
Scott

be very careful with scrubbing alcantara. wiping the dirt away only.

AG Interior shampoo is not fantastic, but no interior products are brilliant. Wet vac is the only way of a perfect interior. (excl. alcantara)

Back