• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wheel choices for the JDM EP3

Ok... I have enjoyed the CW OEM wheels but I do not enjoy cleaning them all the time :lol:

Therefore, I am thinking of getting some new ones for it :rolleyes:

I have had a CW DC5 in the past and they really suited the black team dynamics I put on it - however I do not think they would suit the EP3?

dsc01745fm6.jpg

There may be an option of 17inch RAYS Gram light 57 Optimize time attack (17x7.5), which I think will look good.. but they are bare dollar and after forking out a fair few quid on the car this month I can not justify it (especially with a holiday coming up soon) but again there is the option of these..

Rays:

Untitled.jpg

Some people may think "Urrrgh" at the suggestion of black on white but it does look really good (mo) I am getting a Mugen (carbon) wing, which I am planning on painting CW on the 'sides' and leaving the wing in an unpainted carbon guise, therefore I think black wheels will suit. Inevitably I will be buying a carbon bonnet of some for in the future too :lol:

Wing:

2009-03-23_13-06-10_23032009922-1.jpg

( Anyone know what wheels these are? )

Hit me with ideas people!

(Might sell the OEM white wheels too for those that may be interested :smt047)

the bottom pic look like rota g-force, as i am getting a set of them next week, however they are probably some kind of JDM y0 bare dollar rims.

Some chunky 5 spoke anthracite YO! wheels.

Although OEM are still the ones to have on a JDM IMO.

Wait until its sitting a little lower Dotty and see what you think then.

Both are very good looking wheels and will look excellent on the JDM.

If it was my car it would be the bronze, easy.

Both are very good looking wheels and will look excellent on the JDM.

If it was my car it would be the bronze, easy.

I agree, I am torn :(

Not sure how well the bronze would look alongside a carbon bonnet..

I'm a big fan of black with a red strip but having seen your old Rotas on yours and then Hattons car, I'm warming to bronze more and more. I thought you have already made your decision?

So did I, these are another avenue I am looking down at nearly half the price :eek:

Hmmm...

I'm actually inclined to say that Bronze work better with White cars.

Just seen you previous post about the bonnet, Maybe the Black would go better?

I still think the bronze will look excellent with the carbon mate.

Will look proper Y0!1 like that.

Back